Value of: Washington Goalies

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Would you be interested in Janne Kuokkanen instead of Jake Bean? He's a C/LW prospect.

I admittedly don't know much about him other than the scouting reports I read and the performance he put in on the international stage leading up to the 2016 draft, but yes, I think that's the kind of deal I would be interested in. His goal scoring totals are a bit concerning... seems like he projects to be more of a distributor than a finisher. Is that accurate?

Caps are short on forward prospects with top-6 potential so if they do trade Holtby or Grubauer I think they need some combination of forward talent and high draft picks coming back.

staalgood

Jan 13, 2014
Raleigh, NC
I admittedly don't know much about him other than the scouting reports I read and the performance he put in on the international stage leading up to the 2016 draft, but yes, I think that's the kind of deal I would be interested in. His goal scoring totals are a bit concerning... seems like he projects to be more of a distributor than a finisher. Is that accurate?

Caps are short on forward prospects with top-6 potential so if they do trade Holtby or Grubauer I think they need some combination of forward talent and high draft picks coming back.
He's probably projected as more of a middle 6 guy. He has a good frame, but needs to put on some weight. Saarela might be another option. He's more of a goal scorer and has some speed, but he's a little more fragile.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad