OT: Washington Football Team: 2021 Regular Season - Part 4 - Elimination Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
because it's not football related and is just another distraction

i'd rather focus on the bright future of the club and the qb's they will trade for, or draft or sign

this has gone on long enough….Don’t you think?

Ignoring Snyder isn’t making him go away…..and this team will continue to rot from the inside with him. They won’t build a real contender….it’s proven.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
Still have no idea where they can even put a stadium. There is some space around around ashburn campus and near by with my novice satellite imagery viewing.
I'd be chasing my rep with a torch if I lived in VA. A city or state paying for a stadium in these times is a joke.

Reactions: ynotcaps

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Sep 19, 2008
this has gone on long enough….Don’t you think?

Ignoring Snyder isn’t making him go away…..and this team will continue to rot from the inside with him. They won’t build a real contender….it’s proven.
he hasn't been involved in team decisions in 2 years

that being said he is a distraction now because of that whole harassment issue

Sep 19, 2008
It's not as bad as what Snyder did or even Larry Michael did (editing video tapes to send bad parts to Mr Snyder's boardroom office for "personal review" is stupid) but it goes to show you this dumb alpha male workplace with all this bravado is really sickening. These men just think that they can just own women's bodies and do whatever they want out of entitlement :rant:

I don't like what Snyder did but Jones covering this up is somewhat less bad, but still bad

Such a corrupt league

Reactions: Hivemind

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
It's not as bad as what Snyder did or even Larry Michael did (editing video tapes to send bad parts to Mr Snyder's boardroom office for "personal review" is stupid) but it goes to show you this dumb alpha male workplace with all this bravado is really sickening. These men just think that they can just own women's bodies and do whatever they want out of entitlement :rant:

I don't like what Snyder did but Jones covering this up is somewhat less bad, but still bad

Such a corrupt league
It’s not just the NFL and it’s not just owners. As AGM in Pittsburgh Bill Guerin helped cover up the Wilkes-Barre coach sexually assaulting his assistant coach’s wife, let him resign for personal reasons, and said nothing until they sued the Penguins. His punishment was getting/keeping his job as the Wild GM — who knew about the incident during the hiring process — and being named as GM of Team USA.

John Vanbiesbrouck called Trevor Daley the n-word when he was the damn coach and GM of Sault Ste Marie and he’s now an Executive Director of Player Development for Team USA.

The good old boy culture is f***ing rotten in sports.

Sep 19, 2008
It’s not just the NFL and it’s not just owners. As AGM in Pittsburgh Bill Guerin helped cover up the Wilkes-Barre coach sexually assaulting his assistant coach’s wife, let him resign for personal reasons, and said nothing until they sued the Penguins. His punishment was getting/keeping his job as the Wild GM — who knew about the incident during the hiring process — and being named as GM of Team USA.

John Vanbiesbrouck called Trevor Daley the n-word when he was the damn coach and GM of Sault Ste Marie and he’s now an Executive Director of Player Development for Team USA.

The good old boy culture is f***ing rotten in sports.
Yep. So sad that this alpha male behavior is so embedded in sports.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
I'd be chasing my rep with a torch if I lived in VA. A city or state paying for a stadium in these times is a joke.

I could be reading the Virginia tea leaves incorrectly but unfortunately it is hard to imagine Virginians getting all up in arms about it unfortunately. Covid and stupid culture war BS probably enough of a distraction to slip/bribe Snyder some money to relocate the team. Virginia is well in the black financially due to a lot of covid related federal money from my recollection.

How much can Snyder really spend on a new stadium. The Vegas stadium was 2.5 billion and the Rams stadium was 6 billion(crazy)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Drakon

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
USFL uniforms revealed: Here are the jerseys for all eight teams in 2022

Totally forgot about this.

usfl-team-logos-FTR.png

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
I still can’t believe our name is the mfing Commanders, like do any of you think the name will grow on you? I just wish they had a decent logo. Maybe that will grow on me too idk

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
They literally cannot do anything right. It’s astounding that a business valued at over $4 billion can continue to operate like a one ring circus with Cousin Eddie and Aunt Marge manning the ticket booth.

Reactions: max21

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I still can’t believe our name is the mfing Commanders, like do any of you think the name will grow on you? I just wish they had a decent logo. Maybe that will grow on me too idk

I will never stop mocking the name Commanders. As long as Snyder is the owner, nothing of the franchise will grow on me except apathy. If he is ever forced out, I might begin again.

Until then, they are the Shit Waffles to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad