OT: Washington Football Team: 2021 Regular Season - Part 4 - Elimination Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Totally stonewalling….

The harder they fight it, the more I see a glimmer that they could somehow penalize Snyder more…..

At a minimum, suspend him (and all family members) from having any contact with the team…not allowed to attend games, participate in any of the day to day operations…..18-24 months.

If they can’t convince him he’s unwanted by the league and to sell for a nice sum and move on….

Reactions: ynotcaps

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Dan Snyder will launch an investigation into why the team is refusing to release the documents from the last investigation.

We'll get to the bottom of all this some day.

dude-confused.gif

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Totally stonewalling….

The harder they fight it, the more I see a glimmer that they could somehow penalize Snyder more…..

At a minimum, suspend him (and all family members) from having any contact with the team…not allowed to attend games, participate in any of the day to day operations…..18-24 months.

If they can’t convince him he’s unwanted by the league and to sell for a nice sum and move on….
Yeah, I'd say we've reached the "self-immolation" phase of this whole thing.

The league will not allow itlsef to be taken down by one piece of shit whom they all hate anyway bringing Congress more into their business and giving the entire league a totally opt-in, self-inflicted shotgun wound to the face.

Dan is going to Dan himself right out of owning this team.

Let the church say "AMEN!"

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Kinda come around to the new name. Again its not the Wizards, heh. I dig that black jersey. Don't like that number fade coloring on the white jerseys.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I think your reaching a bit to start an argument. Just like Allen should use common sense to send that tweet, I think you can use common sense to realize nobody (including gOOn) is supporting a pedophile. Besides there are levels of bad. A man on death row for killing another person, is not the same as a man who killed millions because he hated other races.
I think Allen is probably hoping that same common sense would keep people from assuming he’s a Nazi sympathizer too, given a pretty clear personal investment in the whole “master race” thing but who can say anymore.

I don’t really like the side of the fence this conversation is keeping me on but, like… maybe some people don’t want to sit down with someone they completely agree with. Maybe it’s just not interesting to everyone to meet their heroes (and then find out they may also suck), but some of our culture’s more maligned figures.

That’s okay. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with answering a hypothetical that way

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006

It's all falling apart. I mean, coming together. I mean... oh, hell, I don't know the exact words, but it appears there may be light at the end of the tunnel that may no be attached to an oncoming train.

And if the whole NFL + WFT collusion on the Wilkinson report ends up taking Goodell down along with Snyder? The entire football-loving public will owe us an enormous debt of gratitude.

So, SUCK IT, all you fans of well-run, truly professional organizations!

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Dan Snyder will launch an investigation into why the team is refusing to release the documents from the last investigation.

We'll get to the bottom of all this some day.

dude-confused.gif
The best news, is that all of this will be managed by the exact same people who investigated the first issue. They will have a running start on what the previous investigation hid, and why it was hidden. Should make it far easier to determine why that fist investigation was blocked from public distribution, so that the same people can think through their previous decisions.

oh and it saves a LOT of money that will go into the in game inexperience, as well as septic system updates and new cheerleader…errrrr……energy squad uniforms!

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
And if the whole NFL + WFT collusion on the Wilkinson report ends up taking Goodell down along with Snyder? The entire football-loving public will owe us an enormous debt of gratitude.
With out luck, it will take out Goodell and Snyder will survive. Just like every previous scandal.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I think Allen is probably hoping that same common sense would keep people from assuming he’s a Nazi sympathizer too, given a pretty clear personal investment in the whole “master race” thing but who can say anymore.

I don’t really like the side of the fence this conversation is keeping me on but, like… maybe some people don’t want to sit down with someone they completely agree with. Maybe it’s just not interesting to everyone to meet their heroes (and then find out they may also suck), but some of our culture’s more maligned figures.

That’s okay. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with answering a hypothetical that way

I get what you're saying, and I personally don't feel too upset about the tweet. I think in a vacuum most would assume he is just fascinated with someone who could be such a powerful force with words. But with what has gone on with this team, I would hope one of our captains would have more situational awareness. Its just a bad look when added too all the other crap IMO

Reactions: HTFN

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
I get what you're saying, and I personally don't feel too upset about the tweet. I think in a vacuum most would assume he is just fascinated with someone who could be such a powerful force with words. But with what has gone on with this team, I would hope one of our captains would have more situational awareness. Its just a bad look when added too all the other crap IMO
basically. I can see why you wouldn’t want to say it, I can see why you’d never think you had to be that clear too.

The real win would have been the three man list, Hitler, Michael Jackson, and Dan Snyder

Reactions: Langway

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
basically. I can see why you wouldn’t want to say it, I can see why you’d never think you had to be that clear too.

The real win would have been the three man list, Hitler, Michael Jackson, and Dan Snyder

There was a hilarious SNL skit back in the 90s with George Steinbrenner, alongside Idi Amin, Pol Pot and Saddam Hussein, pitching UltraSlimFast. Can't find the video of it, but George kept asking why he was grouped in with the other three famous mass murderers. Your comment reminded me of that skit.

episode-3-pictured-george-steinbrenner-chris-rock-as-idi-amin-dana-picture-id141273380

Reactions: usiel and HTFN

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
There was a hilarious SNL skit back in the 90s with George Steinbrenner, alongside Idi Amin, Pol Pot and Saddam Hussein, pitching UltraSlimFast. Can't find the video of it, but George kept asking why he was grouped in with the other three famous mass murderers. Your comment reminded me of that skit.

episode-3-pictured-george-steinbrenner-chris-rock-as-idi-amin-dana-picture-id141273380

Shit has never been right since Phil Hartman was killed.

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad