OT: Washington Football Team: 2021 Regular Season - Part 4 - Elimination Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I will never stop mocking the name Commanders. As long as Snyder is the owner, nothing of the franchise will grow on me except apathy. If he is ever forced out, I might begin again.

Until then, they are the Shit Waffles to me.
I have actually started calling them the Shit Waffles and people ask me why and I tell them I don’t know. Give me a better backstory than that.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
I’m with you @kicksavedave shit waffles for life. Did get a cool sticker tho, since I’m a Star Wars nerd
40A03A52-F95B-4D50-BD65-88EE730A46B9.jpeg

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

Interesting to see the MD side/strategy after Virginia's first push. Not much info on the DC side of things. I think MD still naturally have a bit of a home field advantage but it wasn't Snyder who negotiated with MD to get the stadium build. I just don't think their ambition of creating an all year around entertaining area around the stadium in Landover seems like a stretch.

Would love to see it back at the RFK site but can't tell if DC is really serious and there would be local resistance to re-use that site.

Somewhere that it would have heavy rail access would be great.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
I'm so tired of hearing about investigations. Hurry up and finish this one so we can move on to football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad