OT: Washington Football Team: 2021 Regular Season - Part 3 - Not Suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
i-dont-know-shrug.gif

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Everything trickles down. Only an idiot owner would hire a coach who would hire Mayhew, draft Jamin Davis, and insists on playing a QB with high school arm talent who no longer wants to do the one thing that makes him remotely serviceable as an NFL QB. Becoming very obvious to me that Rivera is severely limited as a coach, both in terms of talent evaluation, personnel decisions, and bringing out the best in players/developing talent. Yes it’s rare that any coach is perfect but few have “culture” is pretty much their only positive.
At this point, I think anything Snyder does no matter how seemingly positive one can reasonably assume will turn to garbage.

Sep 19, 2008

Holy shit, I hang around there at least for the WFT games. The side can't be popping out like that

He treated it all with class though, was like "wtf" and then he got mobbed by fans and helped him up

good guy

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Weekly check of Tankathon shows they actually have very little chance to move up from 9 OA. They are in a bunch at 6-10 and have by far the toughest SoS, so unless a whole lot of teams around them win next week, they will draft 9th. Also, if they win next week (the Bears crushed the Giants 29-3 today), they could end up drafting as low as 14th. Good times to be a WFT fan,

Tankathon | 2022 NFL Draft Order

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Weekly check of Tankathon shows they actually have very little chance to move up from 9 OA. They are in a bunch at 6-10 and have by far the toughest SoS, so unless a whole lot of teams around them win next week, they will draft 9th. Also, if they win next week (the Bears crushed the Giants 29-3 today), they could end up drafting as low as 14th. Good times to be a WFT fan,

Tankathon | 2022 NFL Draft Order
That's good information. To which I respond with the Danny Theorum: It doesn't matter where they pick, they'll **** it up. It's what they do.
For instance, if they decide to take a QB w/ their 9-14 pick, he'll suck. It doesn't matter which one. Even if he doesn't suck on his own or wouldn't suck in another situation, he will suck here.
Conversely, if they don't take a QB because none is rated as worthy, whoever they do take will -- you guessed it -- suck.
Perhaps the guy will suffer a career-altering injury in training camp, perhaps he'll be used incorrectly (a la Davis), perhaps he'll use a team-issued towel in the locker room and the horendous juju of Snyderhood willseep into his blood right through his skin. It doesn't matter.
Exorcism is the only cure.

Reactions: kicksavedave

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Hilarious listening to Aikman slurp the Cowboys defense for "having him covered" and "almost got the ball" when giving up a TD to the Cardinals.

It's still 6pts, Troy.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Dallas blows out Washington in record setting pace

Dallas offense nonexistent today
Dallas was playing against a practice squad. Dak isn’t healthy and they’re going nowhere with him playing like this.

Also Trevon Diggs has given up the most receiving yards of any DB this season. Dude either gets an interception or gets toasted, pretty wild.

Sep 19, 2008
Kirk indirectly f***ing us over by sitting out due to COVID, thus leaving the Packers very likely to beat the Vikings and put the Eagles in.

Oh well, hope the Eagles and Cowboys go one and done. Both are shitty franchises.

Sep 19, 2008
Good that Dallas lost. f*** them. They were so cocky after hanging 56 and running the score up. How does it feel now.

Karma.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
I'm looking forward to his rants about not getting a chance, being misunderstood, and how he is the victim. I hope to never see him on a football field again.
Merry Belated Christmas -- I think your wish is going to come true!

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Everything trickles down. Only an idiot owner would hire a coach who would hire Mayhew, draft Jamin Davis, and insists on playing a QB with high school arm talent who no longer wants to do the one thing that makes him remotely serviceable as an NFL QB. Becoming very obvious to me that Rivera is severely limited as a coach, both in terms of talent evaluation, personnel decisions, and bringing out the best in players/developing talent. Yes it’s rare that any coach is perfect but few have “culture” is pretty much their only positive.
At this point, I think anything Snyder does no matter how seemingly positive one can reasonably assume will turn to garbage.

Rivera can probably be good if he's a cog in a bigger machine. There is no bigger management machine here. Never will be. Snyder doesn't want that.

Rivera is largely the machine here and it's not gonna work. Mayhew is just a whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad