OT: Washington Football Team 2020 Season Thread 11: Week 1 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Haskins has had time to throw. Wish I could see aerials to see if he has guys open or not. Looks like they dumbed down the offense a bit for him.

Cooley described the Skins offense as HS level in its complexity because of Hask. Pop Warner level is next. That’s the lowest you can go.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
If you have to dumb down your offense for the QB then maybe he should be sitting and developing.

Just another high pick casually wasted away

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Good arm strength is obvious but I think he has nice touch. Just doesn't know when to use it. Accuracy is a concern but you can learn accuracy. He needs to have better mechanics, seems like he throws a lot when he's not set so it hurts his accuracy. He's not gonna burn anyone, but I think he's got underrated legs that he should use more often.
Maybe some touch on short crossing patterns but not so much on longer passes, fades, back shoulders, etc. I think major improvements in accuracy is the exception, not the rule. To me, his ceiling is Trent Dilfer.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Maybe some touch on short crossing patterns but not so much on longer passes, fades, back shoulders, etc. I think major improvements in accuracy is the exception, not the rule. To me, his ceiling is Trent Dilfer.

I'm not saying he is going to be great here, just saying that he does have tools that teams could work with given time.

Probably should just put him in shotgun here 70% of the time.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I’ll take a kicker with a weaker leg like Hopkins if they have great consistency. He doesn’t.

He doesn’t. He can’t hit consistently from 45 and out. And he misses extra points. No NFL level kicker should miss XPs.

tenken00

Jan 29, 2010
The LJ 50 yd up the middle TD aside, we are actually playing pretty well against Baltimore.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I don't understand why they didn't double-cover the gunners in an obvious fake situation.

tenken00

Jan 29, 2010
Ravens gotta resort to trick plays against us. Gotta find the silver lining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad