OT: Washington Commanders: 2022 Offseason - Part 3 - Commander Carson Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
So Dotson looks like he’s the real deal, but I’m not getting hyped on OTAs nope. Also read something that Dotson is going to make more this year alone than Terry has his whole career so far, obviously 1st rounders have a higher price tag. Hopefully they get a deal done soon, would be very Washington like to let the only bright spot of the last 4 years walk out the door.
I think it’s against the laws of physics for Washington to draft two good WRs and have them both on the roster at the same time so I fully expect Dotson to suck once the games start or Terry to get traded.

Reactions: ynotcaps and max21

CaptainAmerica

OV >>>>>> Crosby
May 3, 2010
Charlottesville,VA
Hmm I don’t know Jack. Could it be that one was the result of police murdering a dude as he pleaded for his life and one was the result of conspiracy theorists refusing to accept valid results of an election and trying to overthrow the government while setting up gallows outside the Capitol and threatening to kill elected officials?

This guy is a f***ing idiot.

Gives me another reason to not root for the Shitwaffles.

Why’s Ron keeping this under wrap? We have an assistant coach gone wile and there’s no repercussion.

So much for building character/culture.

Reactions: ynotcaps and g00n

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Hmm I don’t know Jack. Could it be that one was the result of police murdering a dude as he pleaded for his life and one was the result of conspiracy theorists refusing to accept valid results of an election and trying to overthrow the government while setting up gallows outside the Capitol and threatening to kill elected officials?

This guy is a f***ing idiot.
I’m not in Jacks head but his point appears to be why is there a hearing for January 6th and not the riots of the Summer of 2020? And why is there a January 6th hearing? It’s simple, politics. There is no reason for it. The FBI and Justice Dept are fully capable of investigating and prosecuting those involved. And they are. This is the Democrats Benghazi. Show trial ahead of the midterms. If you believe otherwise you’ve been duped.

Reactions: Capsdawgs78

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I’m all for innocent until proven guilty but, man, 66 women with his team helping out?

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I’m not in Jacks head but his point appears to be why is there a hearing for January 6th and not the riots of the Summer of 2020? And why is there a January 6th hearing? It’s simple, politics. There is no reason for it. The FBI and Justice Dept are fully capable of investigating and prosecuting those involved. And they are. This is the Democrats Benghazi. Show trial ahead of the midterms. If you believe otherwise you’ve been duped.

Or, maybe you've been "duped" into thinking these are the same things.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I’m all for innocent until proven guilty but, man, 66 women with his team helping out?

It’s gross man. He seems like a real scumbag and the team enabling him to do this just makes it worse. On top of that, Cleveland “winning” the DeShaun sweepstakes by structuring his contract such that he doesn’t really take a financial hit if he’s suspended for this takes it all to a whole new level of shitty.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
We believe fundamentally different things about both Jan 6 and the protests of that summer after George Floyd’s murder and those differences won’t be resolved over a few posts on a hockey message board so let’s agree to disagree and move on.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

I refuse to believe you're too stupid to understand the difference between trying to overthrow democracy and fighting for civil rights against systemic oppression.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
It’s gross man. He seems like a real scumbag and the team enabling him to do this just makes it worse. On top of that, Cleveland “winning” the DeShaun sweepstakes by structuring his contract such that he doesn’t really take a financial hit if he’s suspended for this takes it all to a whole new level of shitty.
I think a lot of Browns fans are getting on the same bus a lot of us have boarded sometime over the past 20+ years.
Grateful beyond words that we didn't "win" the DW sweepstakes. But still sickened that there was apparent consideration of doing so.
On the field side of things, watching the Baker situation continue to unfold is getting more popcorn-worthy every day.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010

1654708344744.gif

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
They should just go all-in on being the heels of the NFL:

-Keep JDR and give him an open mic after every game and practice.

-Go back to being the R*dskins and just make the fight song the really offensive Native American war cry where you bring your hand back and forth to your mouth.

-Sign Ndamukong Suh and other dirtbags.

-Make FedEx Field even more dangerous by adding those trap doors where tigers pop out like in the movie Gladiator.

-Give every fan a laser pointer upon entry to the stadium.

Etc.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Man this Watson stuff is crazy, he might be out of football for 2 straight years during his prime. I’ll never understand, could probably get any girl he wanted feeding him grapes from a vine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad