OT: Washington Commanders: 2022 Offseason - Part 2 - Commander Carson Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
works for me...wish it didn't!

Malware and Phishing​

This site is blocked because it is a known security threat. Please contact your network administrator to gain access.
---------------------------------
^^ this is what pops up when I try commanders.com .. guessing its my work firewall but it rarely blocks websites

Sep 19, 2008
A 55k seat stadium in Dumfries sounds about right.
I was there last weekend I drove up 95 after going to potomac mills and there was insane traffic

and there wasn't even an accident

Now imagine that 8 more days a year, multiplied

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
It’ll never happen. Dumfries. It’s all about leverage against the other areas. That’s how this team works. Always looking at angles for the easy/quick fix vs putting in the hardest of work to actually make things right.

Im over it.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
It’ll never happen. Dumfries. It’s all about leverage against the other areas. That’s how this team works. Always looking at angles for the easy/quick fix vs putting in the hardest of work to actually make things right.

Im over it.
I just can’t imagine it in that S-hole…..and talk about a snub to the existing MD based fans….it’s about as far opposite the map of the “metro area” that you can get…..

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Still think the Loudon site is the only one realistic being the closest of the three sites, 267 traffic not bad on the weekends, silver line is close, and Loudon is wealthy as all hell.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Yeah the uniforms are kind of underwhelming, some days I think they aight and some days think they suck. I’ve seen much better mock ups on Twitter still.
0EED1E66-F32B-45DA-8A0A-180D625A85DC.jpeg
D2B011FE-B62C-41AF-AFC6-2561E35B9B4D.jpeg

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Yeah the uniforms are kind of underwhelming, some days I think they aight and some days think they suck. I’ve seen much better mock ups on Twitter still.View attachment 555664View attachment 555663
That bottom one is good. Reminds me of the old Home Whites. Back during the glory years of the 80’s (and 91). Not exact, obviously, but very similar.

Reactions: max21

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
The uniforms in total are worse than the jerseys and the jerseys mostly suck. Solid pants and solid socks is a horrendous look. Every uniform they wear is now just a bad color rush jersey.

Blows my mind that they spent two years on this, spent hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars on research, consulting, and design fees, and came up with that. Zero personality, zero creativity. They look like the equivalent of Create-a-Team mode in NHL (and maybe Madden but I haven’t played Madden since 2012) when you first start before you’ve unlocked any of the uniform features except one color and a singular chest logo.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
What am I looking at on the sleeves?

1654432326659.png

What's that supposed to represent?

Tire tread?

Reactions: max21

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
The uniforms in total are worse than the jerseys and the jerseys mostly suck. Solid pants and solid socks is a horrendous look. Every uniform they wear is now just a bad color rush jersey.

Blows my mind that they spent two years on this, spent hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars on research, consulting, and design fees, and came up with that. Zero personality, zero creativity. They look like the equivalent of Create-a-Team mode in NHL (and maybe Madden but I haven’t played Madden since 2012) when you first start before you’ve unlocked any of the uniform features except one color and a singular chest logo.
What’s worse is Nike designs them and the team has approval. So Nike gets an equal share of this abomination.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad