Post-Game Talk: Washington Capitals vs Phil McKrakens - 9pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Calm down, Sammy is getting scored 4+ times in this spot too. End of a road trip, back to back, and 11F. Even before injuries you could circle this one on the calendar as a problem game. It happens

This is load of bull.

Washington vs. Seattle
Scoring chances for: 33 - 28
High-danger chances for: 11 - 12
xGF: 3.44 - 3.01

Washington vs. San Jose
Scoring chances for: 13 - 32
High-danger scoring chances for: 5 - 17
xGF: 2.2 - 2.82

Samsonov faced far tougher game against the Sharks and got far less support and stole us the win.

Reactions: Nikopark

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
This is load of bull.

Washington vs. Seattle
Scoring chances for: 33 - 28
High-danger chances for: 11 - 12
xGF: 3.44 - 3.01

Washington vs. San Jose
Scoring chances for: 13 - 32
High-danger scoring chances for: 5 - 17
xGF: 2.2 - 2.82

Samsonov faced far tougher game against the Sharks and got far less support and stole us the win.

4 goals for is plenty good support, but maybe you only mean defensively….

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
I'll put it simple. Sammy is very good right now and Vitek sucks right now. On to the next game against the Habs and Sammy should get the start. Sammy is reaching his expected potential to being a #1 and Vitek is falling back to earth being the expected backup he was always labeled to be.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I'll put it simple. Sammy is very good right now and Vitek sucks right now. On to the next game against the Habs and Sammy should get the start. Sammy is reaching his expected potential to being a #1 and Vitek is falling back to earth being the expected backup he was always labeled to be.

Things can change fast, but I think this was always the hopeful plan. Its why they protected Sammy not VV in the ED, but still felt VV was worth a 2nd to keep around as a cheap backup.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC

Cant wait. Which of the 4 goals was supposed to be soft? The deflection infront of the crease, the double direction deflection for the 2nd, the cross ice two on one pass or the 15ft middle of the slot shot?

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
So you are trying to claim you can predict Sammys performance in a week, month or year with a straight face?

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad