Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Phil the net.
7mSi.gif

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Actually good with this game time for a Sunday get to watch red zone all day and then caps as a nightcap

Unlike next week on Sunday when they play at 1 PM and you have to choose

Reactions: troyerlaw

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
I'll take the Caps over random other NFL teams playing at 1PM next Sunday. But even if WFT was playing, choosing between the Caps and WFT is the easiest choice I'd ever make. :laugh:
I usually put the Caps game on the TV and the WFT on the iPad and watch during commercial breaks/intermission

Reactions: troyerlaw

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond

Remember when Lavi said this about Kuzy and Sammy last year, fueling an entire offseason discussion about how these are bad guys in the locker room when really he’s used this phrasing multiple times to simply describe injuries and covid?

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Remember when Lavi said this about Kuzy and Sammy last year, fueling an entire offseason discussion about how these are bad guys in the locker room when really he’s used this phrasing multiple times to simply describe injuries and covid?

I think he said the same thing about Eller before Eller went into Covid protocol.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007

I recall that phrase with Eller but not with Kuzy and Sammy. They were subject to team discipline from what I recall and I don't think that's based on speculation about wording.

Capitals bench Kuznetsov, Samsonov - TSN.ca

Jun 15, 2007
Jesus if Dowd is injured again just shut him down for 40 games.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Did something happen last night to suggest either of the guys injured themselves again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad