Alzner giving a few veteran D tips to the team:

2wdbq0p.jpg

Protecting The Goalie Crease 101, i.e. You Shall Not Pass

:dunce:

You've nailed one of Alzner's standard three go-to moves, namely:
  • pylon
  • snow angel
  • flamingo
Edit: Blou, can you do one with Alzner striking a flamingo pose in the middle of the ice?

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
When asked about the possibility of a Finnish Connection line after the morning skate, Lehkonen said: “I still don’t know what the lines are going to be. But if it happens, I don’t know if there’s ever been a full Finnish line. It would be fun.”

Someone asked earlier if there was ever a Finnish line in the NHL. Now, if Lehkonen doesn't know, who does? Might well be a first. #sisu

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
When asked about the possibility of a Finnish Connection line after the morning skate, Lehkonen said: “I still don’t know what the lines are going to be. But if it happens, I don’t know if there’s ever been a full Finnish line. It would be fun.”

Someone asked earlier if there was ever a Finnish line in the NHL. Now, if Lehkonen doesn't know, who does? Might well be a first. #sisu

Lehkonen seems to be a pretty big sports fan in general, I feel like he’d know this.

Trying to rack my brain, can’t think of any.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014

There was four at the World cup of hockey and it was technically organized by the NHL :sarcasm:

Reactions: Runner77

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
Lehkonen seems to be a pretty big sports fan in general, I feel like he’d know this.

Trying to rack my brain, can’t think of any.

its certainly extra motivation for them. It was inevitable, CJ was just waiting on injuries to try it out. Its a poetic mix of wishful thinking and cultural bromance. Let's see.

Reactions: McTusk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad