GDT: WAS @ MTL | Tough Act | Nov. 1, 2018 7:30pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No one signed up to do the GDT for this game. No one dared.

I decided I'd do so as a public service, with a lot of trepidation.

Given Roy Munson's epic Halloween GDT, that's one tough act to follow.

GeIhylI.jpg

Even fellow Munson shooper, Bloumeister, was taken aback by the magnificence of the Halloween GDT.

2law1f.jpg

Munson's GDT provided us with a little gem, cleverly added to his Silence of the Lambs poster.

It was in fact his pet sheep, "Muncy".

WiJ1JdG.jpg

The secret is now out as mags have begun running features ...

48eOudX.jpg

wtwsHLg.jpg

And now, back to our Habs. It's been a very exciting start of the season, no doubt due to the man some are dubbing "The Dominator".

Most hockey fans probably remember that Dominik Hašek was the original dominator, but that's a long bygone era. I'm sure the moniker can be revived for a player who has played like it.

veFpq3V.gif

LINEUPS

Challenging match-up, we're going to need luck ...

mOVlreB.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2006
Montreal

GeIhylI.jpg

Even fellow Munson shooper, Bloumeister, was taken aback by the magnificence of the Halloween GDT.

2law1f.jpg

Munson's GDT provided us with a little gem, cleverly added to his Silence of the Lambs poster.

WiJ1JdG.jpg

48eOudX.jpg

wtwsHLg.jpg

And now, back to our Habs. It's been a very exciting start of the season, no doubt due to the man some are dubbing "The Dominator".

Most hockey fans probably remember that Dominik Hašek was the original dominator, but that's a long bygone era. I'm sure the moniker can be revived for a player who has played like it.

veFpq3V.gif

Lineups TBA.

mOVlreB.jpg

Can I like this post more than once?? That was awesome Runner :laugh: Lamb says 'thank you', the job offers have been pouring in since you posted this. Mostly from restaurants.

And, Go Habs Go!!

HomeAndHome

All aboard the Lane train! WooWoo
Mar 10, 2017
London, ON
Tough match-up but Caps are off to a bit of a slow start. Montreal needs to be ready for this one, play a full 60 minutes and NO dumb penalties.
I agree, staying out of the penalty box will be key in this one if the Hab's want a shot at winning. If there is a PP unit that can make you pay it's Washington's, 4 players with 8 PP points already :amazed:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

GeIhylI.jpg

2law1f.jpg

WiJ1JdG.jpg

48eOudX.jpg

wtwsHLg.jpg

veFpq3V.gif

Lineups TBA.

mOVlreB.jpg
Damn these game day threads are epic.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I agree, staying out of the penalty box will be key in this one if the Hab's want a shot at winning. If there is a PP unit that can make you pay it's Washington's, 4 players with 8 PP points already :amazed:
I am setting the bar low on this one

Reactions: Runner77

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Agreed on both counts, but here's another thought: Habs having an effective PK and PP would also be key. Our special teams have become special-needs teams.

Pat1993

Oct 27, 2018
Agreed on both counts, but here's another thought: Habs having an effective PK and PP would also be key. Our special teams have become special-needs teams.

lol!!

Their play isn't too shabby 5 on 5, so if they can get it rolling with their special teams, they should be able to win a lot of games

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Another epic GDT. Nice follow up to Roy's.

Think Mon beau Lars is getting booed like Radu did? Not a chance I say.

Ovie probably scores on us again, but we might prevail 5-4 in OT.

Go :habs Go​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad