GDT: WAS @ MTL | Tough Act | Nov. 1, 2018 7:30pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
You'll come back with other players (and I hope theyre 18, or else I'm not going to be answering back) who had nothing left to learn from their respective leagues, were mature physically and already good skaters. Likely a lot of 1st and 2nd OA picks. That would be my theory and the point will be loss once more on you.
How much further will you move the goal posts then?

* They can't be 1st overall picks
* They have to be 18

What other restrictive parameters are you going to try to box me into?

Must be born in the month of February, in a leap year?

Reactions: Redux91

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
How much further will you move the goal posts then?

* They can't be 1st overall picks
* They have to be 18

What other restrictive parameters are you going to try to box me into?

Well, since you're imagining goal posts here, these aren't restrictive criterias at all. Theyre just common sense.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The man sure makes himself endearing:

As he exited the locker room Tuesday, Alex Ovechkin casually stated that Montreal was his "favorite city to play in." In his case, success accompanies that admiration. Ovechkin's played some of his best hockey against the Canadiens. He's totaled 49 points (22g, 22a) in 45 career games against Montreal. His 0.60 goals per game against the Canadiens is the highest per game total among active players with at least 20 career games and the 12th highest all-time.

Caps Ready For Electric Environment In Montreal

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal

As he exited the locker room Tuesday, Alex Ovechkin casually stated that Montreal was his "favorite city to play in." In his case, success accompanies that admiration. Ovechkin's played some of his best hockey against the Canadiens. He's totaled 49 points (22g, 22a) in 45 career games against Montreal. His 0.60 goals per game against the Canadiens is the highest per game total among active players with at least 20 career games and the 12th highest all-time.

Thats why i love him

for a solid ten years he's been saying "if i wasnt a Capital, best believe id be a f***ing Hab baby"

its why washington and his Cup win last year was just a litttttle more special than most years for me, and many others

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

TBH, these stats don't even sound that good for Ovi.

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Maybe if you had used a forum avatar that doesn't cut off the top of your head. :laugh:

Work on them 'shooping skills, young man :help:

****-disturber. :D
Guilty as charged :towel:

Nice try, buster.

2lhxua.jpg

:D

So I take it you found a new job?

11tu1cn.jpg

I thought that place closed down years ago :toothless

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
You just described it there, showed signs, but he didn't dominate like he did last year.

Tough to do, he had a historic run last year. As good as Sids best playoff run. I was more into dispelling the notion of that season not being that great. We havent had a center have a season like that since Damphousse.

Sword

May 26, 2014
Why isn't Alzer playing? Julien is going to lose the room, you don't healthy scratch a player against his former team.

TrapGod Jr

Apr 22, 2017

I wouldn’t say no to an end of career Ovechkin with the Habs . However, im 99.9% sure he’ll retire in Washington.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Tough to do, he had a historic run last year. As good as Sids best playoff run. I was more into dispelling the notion of that season not being that great. We havent had a center have a season like that since Damphousse.
Yeah but were in the poverty center zone, most team have had at least one or two in the last ten years :laugh: Not a good example

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I've been calling for Hudon with Drouin and on the 2nd pp unit since the beginning of the season. Hopefully he can make things happen and when Byron comes back it's Armia that is on the 4th line.

durojean

May 29, 2007
I'd like to see those line just because of the thematics

Drouin Danault Hudon
Tatar Domi Gallagher
Armia Kotkaniemi Lekhonen

Last edited:

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Yeah but were in the poverty center zone, most team have had at least one or two in the last ten years :laugh: Not a good example

How many centers have gotten 77 points in the last 10 years ? So, all of those and lesser had "not that great" seasons ? I'm having a hard time seeing what your standard is for a 23 yo center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad