Ward: Flames are making progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
What progress is being made, our breakout is worse than most Tyke teams and our offense is near non existent.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
2-3-1 on this road trip

Remember when we thought we were gonna go 4-0 against Van? :laugh:
I mean, literally 23% of people voted we would sweep them, so if anything, the collective “we” didn’t actually think that.

Reactions: DCDM

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I mean, literally 23% of people voted we would sweep them, so if anything, the collective “we” didn’t actually think that.
The vocal minority in that case. There was a fair number of posts thinking it was not just possible, but likely.

Reactions: User1996

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
One could make a case that Looch has been our best player this season.

upload_2021-3-2_19-59-12.gif

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I’m on board with Lucic getting a letter. Let’s recognize heart and leadership, instead of expected results/position on team/seniority.

Rip a letter from Monahan or Giordano or both and see if you get any reaction out of this lifeless team.

From the fan side, someone only needs to photoshop a big firey heart where the flaming A should be.

And yesterday, I mentioned we should put him on the top line. Can we put him on the top line and tell him to try and play like Hudler?

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
From the fan side, someone only needs to photoshop a big firey heart where the flaming A should be.

And yesterday, I mentioned we should put him on the top line. Can we put him on the top line and tell him to try and play like Hudler?

No he can't be Hudler but he deserves to move up the lineup so I agree put him with Gaudreau and Monahan it can't be any worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad