Online Series: WandaVision - Spring 2021 on Disney+

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
You've never kissed a robot romantically either, that's what makes this couple so damn unrealistic even in the sci-fi world...
Eh, Vision is technically AI/robot, but he's presented in a very human way. It's not like Solo with that weird Lando/L3 dynamic.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Not to me. I've had very close (almost romantic, but not quite) women friends like that.

Monica's character in the comics is an adult. She (the adult) does not appear in the MCU yet. SW will be her first appearance. Have a nice day.

Just admit it, you slept during the scene I posted. They were not just friends.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Not to me. I've had very close (almost romantic, but not quite) women friends like that.

Monica's character in the comics is an adult. She (the adult) does not appear in the MCU yet. SW will be her first appearance. Have a nice day.

It's a romantic relationship, it's pretty clear to anyone who is not being obtuse on purpose.

As for Monica, she was in as a child so there she's in the MCU. Tell me a good time for her to appear in Endgame, because that's the only place Adult Monica could appear in the MCU.

Also doesn't the MCU get a lot of their material from the comics? So why does that matter anyways?

Reactions: Daisy Jane

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Can someone give me a rundown of what "WandaVision" is supposed to be about? The internet has been surprisingly unhelpful

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Can someone give me a rundown of what "WandaVision" is supposed to be about? The internet has been surprisingly unhelpful

Very limited details available yet, but the TV spot seems to confirm that Wanda is creating an alternative reality inside her head where Vision is still alive, or something along those lines.

A lot of people think it could be borrowing the general idea from this comic run (though instead of Vision creating the family, it's Wanda):

Vision Vol. 1: Little Worse Than A Man - Comics by comiXology

Nobody knows the exact details of how all of this will play out, but as I said above, the prevailing thoughts seems to be that Wanda will either create a new reality or alter reality in some way to bring Vision back.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site

I don't think it's really clear? At face value though it seems Scarlet Witch has a mental breakdown losing vision and creates alternate realities where she's living in a 60's, 70's, and 80's sitcom with him. There's obviously going to be more going on but that's all we have right now.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Also, it's been rumored that Wanda will be a part of the next Doctor Strange movie. Again, don't know the details of how or why, but it probably has to do with Wanda's alteration of reality and some ripple effect that has on the universe.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
WANDAVISION Official Trailer Promises A Marvel Cinematic Adventure Unlike Any We've Seen Before

muae_MV_4fc.jpg

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
I am conflicted. This looks interesting, but at the same time clearly requires effort to understand.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Will be interesting to see Kathryn Hahn as Agatha Harkness and how she might link to the Multiverse of Madness.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Very limited details available yet, but the TV spot seems to confirm that Wanda is creating an alternative reality inside her head where Vision is still alive, or something along those lines.

A lot of people think it could be borrowing the general idea from this comic run (though instead of Vision creating the family, it's Wanda):

Vision Vol. 1: Little Worse Than A Man - Comics by comiXology

Nobody knows the exact details of how all of this will play out, but as I said above, the prevailing thoughts seems to be that Wanda will either create a new reality or alter reality in some way to bring Vision back.

I'm holding out hope that this is step 1 on the path to them making House of M the MCU story arc. Would arguably be the cleanest way to introduce the X-Men into the MCU as well

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
This looks like the most interesting MCU thing to come out since Endgame. Zero to little enthusiasm for any of the other Marvel shows/movies that I've read about or seen so far.

Reactions: Seedtype

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad