Online Series: WandaVision - Spring 2021 on Disney+

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Dunno about you but when I go into a superhero film, character development is literally the last thing I'm thinking of. I wanna see a bad team, a good team, and see how clever the director/writers can be in creating tension and having the good team eventually beat the bad team.

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
Dunno about you but when I go into a superhero film, character development is literally the last thing I'm thinking of. I wanna see a bad team, a good team, and see how clever the director/writers can be in creating tension and having the good team eventually beat the bad team.

I think you can manage to do interesting (and maybe brilliant) stuff no matter the genre, character development or else. But yeah, I don't mind dumb entertainment either.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
150468552_3755413941160864_4440607910050599643_n.jpg

Reactions: John Price

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
There was not really time to develop all the characters in the time frame, while telling the story.

I agree completely. And as I said I love the movies. I've watched every single one from the very beginning right through until now.

But like you said, with so much going on in every film, they often don't have time to flesh out the character development fully, or show some of the emotional impacts of certain events.

But Wandavision has done a great job at exactly that, fleshing out the toll taken on Wanda ever since she lost her parents to the emotional impact of being a super hero and losing the people you love in doing so.

And if Marvel can start using the Disney+ series to develop these characters even further while also moving towards significant plot points like they have done with Wanda so far, I think it adds another really great dimension to the MCU that should make the feature length movies even better.

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Did anyone notice that white Vision was looking at his left arm , and Ultron at the end Avengers Age of Ultron in the last scene with Vision he was missing his left arm

Last edited:

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
im on the site but the message keeps popping up for the last hour and a half

That's odd. I didn't get a single error message and was able to watch it right away. Maybe it has something to do with the timezone if you're on the west coast? That wouldn't make sense though.

I watched it through the app on the TV though so maybe that's the difference if you're watching it on the website?

Even on the website I was able to watch it so I have no idea.

Reactions: David71

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
That's odd. I didn't get a single error message and was able to watch it right away. Maybe it has something to do with the timezone if you're on the west coast? That wouldn't make sense though.

I watched it through the app on the TV though so maybe that's the difference if you're watching it on the website?

Even on the website I was able to watch it so I have no idea.

im watching it on my desktop. but still same thing...

Sep 19, 2008
Pretty good series I liked it

Was
a bit surprised at the lack of speculated figures ;) no cameos and no professor X

oh holy crap a Kree

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So I'm guessing "worst case scenario" is the aerospace engineer is the girl Skrull from Captain Marvel, disguised as the army major, white Vision is just an emotionless Vision, not Ultron, and there's no Mephisto/Nightmare/Dr Strange or anyone else.

Well I was almost right on all of them. Yet I still enjoyed it a lot. As a precaution, I erased my mind of all the possible internet scenarios and came away please.

This was another lesson to internet, don't believe your speculations are accurate what so ever or don't believe fake hype.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad