Online Series: WandaVision - Spring 2021 on Disney+

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
e99d7fb1d575c7055440e7dec1ab7d085aa1c7b3.gif

The lip twitch gives it away. That's Ultron.

Last edited:

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
From now on get used to seeing post credits scene
Last week and this week, I know people who weren’t aware and missed them both

Didn’t Pietro say in AOU they were having dinner when they got hit?

Also f*** that jump scare when the shell exploded

Oh well at least that explains the whole sitcom thing

Also that Scarlet Witch vision Wanda had while getting her powers was awesome

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
This should be an amazing ending. White Vision like in the comics, Scarlett Witch, her Hex/Chaos magic, this is just WOW.

Reactions: Voight

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
They're gonna kill Vision again aren't they?

Also I'm still holding out hope for a Pietro being used to tie into the X-Men/Multiverse somehow. It might not happen in the finale but it'll happen eventually.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006

Also I'm still holding out hope for a Pietro being used to tie into the X-Men/Multiverse somehow. It might not happen in the finale but it'll happen eventually.

He is such a better Pietro than what we got in the MCU.

If they were going to do any Pietro, I’d love to see a series based on X-Factor Pietro where he’s just upset with everything in the world like waiting behind people in a grocery store or him getting drunk for 10 seconds then being fine due to his metabolism.

On the same lines of drinking super heroes, I’d love to see a re-creation of the Colossus/Juggernaut bar fight after Peter and Kitty broke up.

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
am i remembering wrong or didnt they say westview didnt exist before in the first episodr?

I think it was the cops from Eastview that said that, with implication being that everyone around the town was given collective amnesia so they ignore it.

I'm also unclear on some if these details though. For example, I'm unsure on when Agatha came into the picture on this. They show Wanda creating the world. Agatha seemed to be there immediately though.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
I think it was the cops from Eastview that said that, with implication being that everyone around the town was given collective amnesia so they ignore it.

I'm also unclear on some if these details though. For example, I'm unsure on when Agatha came into the picture on this. They show Wanda creating the world. Agatha seemed to be there immediately though.

Yeah I think I’ll need to rewatch the first episode. I’m pretty sure you are right and agatha was there right away which really makes no sense. Not sure of how quickly she can travel, so coincidentally she was in the area?

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa

I don't know about that. In the comics the White vision ends up absorbing Vision from another universe to get his memory and color back...maybe the two in the show will merge and we will end up with as close to the original MCU Vision as we can get.

am i remembering wrong or didnt they say westview didnt exist before in the first episodr?
They said it was Eastview not Westview...so maybe as mentioned it was something to do with Wanda or maybe even Agatha messing with their memories.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I don't know about that. In the comics the White vision ends up absorbing Vision from another universe to get his memory and color back...maybe the two in the show will merge and we will end up with as close to the original MCU Vision as we can get.

Teyonnah Paris and I think others have said that the finale is very sad. That leans into fake Vision and Nu-Vision/Ultron dying and Wanda taking down the barrier. SO Wanda will have to lose Vision AGAIN but likely will have accepted her grief. I think something will happen at the end to set up Spider-Man 3, likely involving Agatha and/or someone else.

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
I don't think we're gonna see Mephisto or any other big bad villain in the finale btw outside of the ones already shown because of the following reasons:

-The Mephisto story line apparently depends a lot on Wanda's childrens being demon spawns or whatever. This last episode though just showed that she's capable of 'spontaneous creation'.
-We thought someone with ulterior motives was behind the creation of the hex and Wanda was a passenger but we just saw her make the hex, that episode explained a lot including Agnes' motivations as well. Yes Hayward is manipulating and up to no good here but he's a pretty apparent idiot-villain, his whole thing is about Vision.
-There's one episode left and this series does not have a second season. It may tie into Dr. Strange but they aren't going to introduce a villain as big as a Mephisto type here (barring post-credits scene). These shows seem like they're supplements to the films but the films are still where Marvel will advance most of the storyline. Like imagine if these shows had existed earlier and Marvel had put Thanos or Ultron in as a villain on a TV show set between Avengers 1 & Avengers 2 films.

So I think we have the groundwork laid out for all the characters involved here, it's now about some level of resolution. I wouldn't be surprised if we see some other Marvel character come in or a brief intro of a new character but in terms of who's 'behind it all'.....we already know and it'll play out mostly with the characters we have.

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
I don't think we're gonna see Mephisto or any other big bad villain in the finale btw outside of the ones already shown because of the following reasons:

-The Mephisto story line apparently depends a lot on Wanda's childrens being demon spawns or whatever. This last episode though just showed that she's capable of 'spontaneous creation'.
-We thought someone with ulterior motives was behind the creation of the hex and Wanda was a passenger but we just saw her make the hex, that episode explained a lot including Agnes' motivations as well. Yes Hayward is manipulating and up to no good here but he's a pretty apparent idiot-villain, his whole thing is about Vision.
-There's one episode left and this series does not have a second season. It may tie into Dr. Strange but they aren't going to introduce a villain as big as a Mephisto type here (barring post-credits scene). These shows seem like they're supplements to the films but the films are still where Marvel will advance most of the storyline. Like imagine if these shows had existed earlier and Marvel had put Thanos or Ultron in as a villain on a TV show set between Avengers 1 & Avengers 2 films.

So I think we have the groundwork laid out for all the characters involved here, it's now about some level of resolution. I wouldn't be surprised if we see some other Marvel character come in or a brief intro of a new character but in terms of who's 'behind it all'.....we already know and it'll play out mostly with the characters we have.

I pretty much agree with all points here, but, the wrench in all of that is that Paul Bettany keeps hinting at a big guest star that's an actor he's idolized and wanted to work with his whole life. One or the more recent interviews I heard with him, he reiterated that, and said specifically that it wasn't Evan Peters he was taking about.

I don't think we've seen the engineer that was hyped up earlier (it's unclear if the women that gave the truck was the engineer or just the military contact for delivery). Maybe it's that role.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
So how are they powering Vision this time?

& I guess Agatha was just hanging around not causing any problems or mischief until recently? Like she was laying low for the last 320 or so years? :laugh:

Was really hoping Dr Strange was going to make a cameo but still a great episode.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

& I guess Agatha was just hanging around not causing any problems or mischief until recently? Like she was laying low for the last 320 or so years? :laugh:

Was really hoping Dr Strange was going to make a cameo but still a great episode.

I think if Dr. Strange appears, he will appear in the last episode.

Even then i think he appears for only one scene. Maybe the final scene or the mid credits scene.

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
I pretty much agree with all points here, but, the wrench in all of that is that Paul Bettany keeps hinting at a big guest star that's an actor he's idolized and wanted to work with his whole life. One or the more recent interviews I heard with him, he reiterated that, and said specifically that it wasn't Evan Peters he was taking about.

I don't think we've seen the engineer that was hyped up earlier (it's unclear if the women that gave the truck was the engineer or just the military contact for delivery). Maybe it's that role.

"An actor I've longed to work with all my life"... I call bullshit on that. Ian McKellen is the only non-MCU Marvel actor that would deserve such praise, and Bettany has already worked with him twice.

He has never worked with Patrick Stewart. He has never worked with Michael Fassbender, but the "all my life" part would really be cringy since Bettany was 35 when Fassbender made his first film. He has never worked with Hugh Jackman and they started their careers at about the same time.

----------------

As for the episode, I thought the walk through time was kind of cool, but I can't buy Kathryn Hahn as a powerful witch. The Salem prologue was particularly bad.

Last edited:

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa

Vision is being powered by the power of the infinity stone that is still part of Wanda and as Agatha mentioned, and which jives with the comics, is that The Scarlett Witch is a being of pure creation that can create almost anything from scratch.

So Wanda's ability to create living beings + residual infinity stone power = powered Vision.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site

Bettany will have scenes against himself as vision vs. Vision and I think he’s trolled us all and he himself is an actor “he has admired and wanted to work with” for a long time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad