Walmart Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Walmart is an awful company with despicable business practices.

However, Walmart is good at distracting "Walmart shoppers" away from the stores I actually want to go to.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
HyAZgbr.jpg

My Husban`d-in-Law jus`t got EggCept`d 2 Wal`Mart UniverCity, they`ll be Start`in`g him ovv @ $19.99 dollar`s a / per Hour, 1 of the Highes`t Salamander`s in all of Delawhere. :clap::clap::clap: Wen he Graduate`s, he`ll be Makin`g over $50.00 Dollar`s a / per Hour as a Executive C`E`O` @ WallMart, this is Literally an Dream come True, Thank U Wallmart for Liftin`g yet Another Fambly out of Poverty, WE WILL ALWAY`S SHOPPE @ WALL-MART. :bow::bow::bow:

Sep 19, 2008
i dno't see what the issue with walmart is you can literally buy 3 dollar solid color tees there and sweatpants for like 7 dollars

You see how much they cost on reebok or nike site??

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
i dno't see what the issue with walmart is you can literally buy 3 dollar solid color tees there and sweatpants for like 7 dollars

You see how much they cost on reebok or nike site??

Whoa, busting out your Sunday bests to go to Walmart.

Walmart does not have a monopoly on cheap shit, they just happen to be convenient for a lot of people.

The one product I will go to Walmart for is cherry-flavored powdered drink mix.

Last edited:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Thank you for sharing, James. My son just got a job at Walmart despite his criminal record, and now he's finally able to pay the bills and stay out of trouble. Walmart has saved our family.

Reactions: Ceremony

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
Thank you Walmart for having Toilet Paper yesterday.... I was running out of socks.

steveayres35

Apr 27, 2018
I don't know any other stores, besides Target, that anyone can live off of without breaking the bank.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Walmart sucks and killed a lot of small businesses
I work at WalMart and am still employed.

But this is in Canada so maybe it's different.

I'd just like to say, that I've worked for Loblaw's (unionized) and made minimum wage.

Walmart paid me an extra 10 cents per hour based on years of experiece that applied to working there (I maxed out) so basically at the time I was hired by them I made $12.60/hr vs Loblaws $11/hr and having to pay the union $10 or so out of each paycheck.

Then the minimum wage went up to $14 an hour by law. Everyone at Loblaws was now back at minimum wage (and they're in a union and paying for that shit) I'm now over at Walmart and making $15.35/hr, just like that. And when the minimum wage went up, the pay period was mostly in the last year where it was lower, yet they paid everyone the new wage for the entire 2 weeks even though most of it was done before the new minimum wage went into effect.

I'm just saying, people can spew all the garbage they want about Walmart, but at least up here in Canada, they're a good company.

They're better than Loblaw's thats for f***ing sure.

Reactions: TheTotalPackage

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
I work at WalMart and am still employed.

But this is in Canada so maybe it's different.

I'd just like to say, that I've worked for Loblaw's (unionized) and made minimum wage.

Walmart paid me an extra 10 cents per hour based on years of experiece that applied to working there (I maxed out) so basically at the time I was hired by them I made $12.60/hr vs Loblaws $11/hr and having to pay the union $10 or so out of each paycheck.

Then the minimum wage went up to $14 an hour by law. Everyone at Loblaws was now back at minimum wage (and they're in a union and paying for that shit) I'm now over at Walmart and making $15.35/hr, just like that. And when the minimum wage went up, the pay period was mostly in the last year where it was lower, yet they paid everyone the new wage for the entire 2 weeks even though most of it was done before the new minimum wage went into effect.

I'm just saying, people can spew all the garbage they want about Walmart, but at least up here in Canada, they're a good company.

They're better than Loblaw's thats for f***ing sure.
Are you gonna f***in take that from this jabroni @Finnish your Czech !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad