Walmart Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Folk`s, Wal-Mart doesn`t get nearly enuff credit. For over 50 Year`s, they`ve been Deliverin`g the Bes`t Produc`t`s at the Lowe`s`t Price`s, and they Have Literally Everything In Stock. Walmart has been an Staple of the AnMerican Economy for over 50 Year`s, `n` las`t year they Generate`d Over $500 Billion Dollar`s in Revenew. That`s over $500 Billion Dollar`s. Wallmart Employ`s over 1.5 Million AnMerican`s, `n` over 2.2 Million World`s, While Paying them Competitive Salarable`s, Benefit`s, Health-Care, `n` College. Wallmart is a Boom for the AnComony, as well as Improving Live`s. So Nex`t time u Need some Supply`s, Get yourselve over 2 Wal-Mart™. You`ll b Glad u Did. :handclap:

3UHNhTa.jpg

:clap::clap::clap:
Gosh Bless Walmart™ :clap::clap::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Walmart Began as a Mom `n` Pop store Back in 1999, `n` Ascend`d in2 the Corporate Giant that it is 2day. Though Walmart has Billiom`s `n` Billiom`s in Sale`s, Walmart is Not AnFraid 2 give back 2 the Community. At it`s Heart, Wal-Mart is Still An Momme `n` Poppe Shoppe. :dunno: Wall Mart has donate`d over Milliom`s dollar`s 2 Charithon, as well as Raise`d multiple Cure`s for Disease`s.

My Son was Struggling with his Grade`s an few year`s ago, We Call`d up Wal-Mart `n` Axe`d them 4 help. Wall-Mart said, `Son, Pull up those Grade`s or U Won`t be Workin`g at Wal-Mart, U`ll be Goin`g 2 Jail!` :eek: My Son Had Finally Had Enough, He Said `Pápá, Im Going 2 Pull up these Shitty Grade`s so I can work @ Beastmart.` Wal-Mart show`d him the Way `n` 2 this Day he is making over 12 and a Halve $Dollar`s a / per hour as a Wool-Mart associate. Thank U Wall-Mart for this Opportunity. :handclap::handclap::handclap:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Walmatt literally just saved my and my moms life as they were the only store actually brave enough to make their employees come in to work today and be open so that I had a place to buy firewood bundles for my moms stove because the heat went out and the wood stove is the back-up heating supply for her home and I am staying at her place tonight because my apartment has no power for some reason all of a sudden and without firewood we would likely freeze to death literally dead from being too cold in our sleep, so Walmart is literally a life saving guardian angle for me personally right now, there is literally no way I'm going to be out there chopping up the stumps I was supposed to chop up this fall, not in this weather.

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
I always hate it when I get a storage unit full of walmart stuff. You end up just making loads of trips to the dump to throw out the garbage that people paid to store.

People are weird.

Sep 19, 2008
Walmart Began as a Mom `n` Pop store Back in 1999, `n` Ascend`d in2 the Corporate Giant that it is 2day. Though Walmart has Billiom`s `n` Billiom`s in Sale`s, Walmart is Not AnFraid 2 give back 2 the Community. At it`s Heart, Wal-Mart is Still An Momme `n` Poppe Shoppe. :dunno: Wall Mart has donate`d over Milliom`s dollar`s 2 Charithon, as well as Raise`d multiple Cure`s for Disease`s.

My Son was Struggling with his Grade`s an few year`s ago, We Call`d up Wal-Mart `n` Axe`d them 4 help. Wall-Mart said, `Son, Pull up those Grade`s or U Won`t be Workin`g at Wal-Mart, U`ll be Goin`g 2 Jail!` :eek: My Son Had Finally Had Enough, He Said `Pápá, Im Going 2 Pull up these ****ty Grade`s so I can work @ Beastmart.` Wal-Mart show`d him the Way `n` 2 this Day he is making over 12 and a Halve $Dollar`s a / per hour as a Wool-Mart associate. Thank U Wall-Mart for this Opportunity. :handclap::handclap::handclap:
:eek:

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City

My Son was Struggling with his Grade`s an few year`s ago, We Call`d up Wal-Mart `n` Axe`d them 4 help. Wall-Mart said, `Son, Pull up those Grade`s or U Won`t be Workin`g at Wal-Mart, U`ll be Goin`g 2 Jail!` :eek: My Son Had Finally Had Enough, He Said `Pápá, Im Going 2 Pull up these ****ty Grade`s so I can work @ Beastmart.` Wal-Mart show`d him the Way `n` 2 this Day he is making over 12 and a Halve $Dollar`s a / per hour as a Wool-Mart associate. Thank U Wall-Mart for this Opportunity. :handclap::handclap::handclap:
grats to your son having a better job than @HFBCommenter

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Walmart sucks and killed a lot of small businesses
It Is Not Wool-Mart`s falt that those Business`s couldn`t Compete with Wall-Mart. Wall-Mart is offerin`g the Bes`t Produx at the Bes`t Price`s, which is how Busines`s Work`s. Those Frail Ass Overprice`d Business`s couldn`t Compete with Beast`Mart. :yo: They Had OverPrice`d Trash `n` Probably Treat`d there Employum`s Like Garbage `n` Pollute`d the EnviroMent. Now that There out of Busines`s, Wall-Mart is Here 2 Save the Day by Givin`g them Job`s, Job`s, Job`s, as well As Premium Product`s @ Bargain Price`s. THANK U WALMART. :clap::clap::clap:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
It Is Not Wool-Mart`s falt that those Business`s couldn`t Compete with Wall-Mart. Wall-Mart is offerin`g the Bes`t Produx at the Bes`t Price`s, which is how Busines`s Work`s. Those Frail Ass Overprice`d Business`s couldn`t Compete with Beast`Mart. :yo: They Had OverPrice`d Trash `n` Probably Treat`d there Employum`s Like Garbage `n` Pollute`d the EnviroMent. Now that There out of Busines`s, Wall-Mart is Here 2 Save the Day by Givin`g them Job`s, Job`s, Job`s, as well As Premium Product`s @ Bargain Price`s. THANK U WALMART. :clap::clap::clap:

1,0000% THIS.

None of those "moms and pops" stores were even open yesterday but Wal-mart was, as it is literally every day including Thanksgiving.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
1,0000% THIS.

None of those "moms and pops" stores were even open yesterday but Wal-mart was, as it is literally every day including Thanksgiving.

literally nothing more awesome than fat lazy americans who forget to prep their purchases and make $7.50/hr employees go in on major holidays and freeze cold snaps. Great company!

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
literally nothing more awesome than fat lazy americans who forget to prep their purchases and make $7.50/hr employees go in on major holidays and freeze cold snaps. Great company!

Don't you have computer keyboards to photograph or desks to compare or calories to count?

P.S. I pay Chip TWICE that amount so literally MISS ME WITH THAT

Thank you,

Vicktor Ashley

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
New`s`Flash: Wall-Mart Start`s They`re Employum`s @ $10 Dollar`s a / per hour, Which Will Soon Be $11 Dollar`s. Wal-Mart pay`s They`re Employee`s Competitive Wage`s, Bemefit`s, Health Care, `n` College. Further`More, No1 is Forcin`g them 2 Work @ Wal`Mart; Wal`mart is Givin`g them A Opportunity of a Promicing Career Climbin`g the Corporate Ladder.

Check You`re Priveledge. Wal`Mart is doing More for this Country then All of Amazon Combine`d. We should Be Thanking Them.

THANK YOU WALMART™. :clap::clap::clap:

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
who cares

i can get a fruit of the loom shirt for 3 dollars there, and sweatpants for 5

then target sells them for like 10 or 20 dollars. FOR A PAIR OF FREAKING ATHLETIC PANTS. Are you kidding me?

I don't know how it is where you are, but here Target donates a bunch of clothes to Goodwill as the season changes. So I go get Target shirts @ Goodwill for 2.50.

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
Don't you have computer keyboards to photograph or desks to compare or calories to count?

P.S. I pay Chip TWICE that amount so literally MISS ME WITH THAT

Thank you,

Vicktor Ashley

Vick. I think that boy is scared that you are going to get ahead of him and he just literally wants to step on your shoulders and hold you underneath him.

Reactions: VickAshley

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Vick. I think that boy is scared that you are going to get ahead of him and he just literally wants to step on your shoulders and hold you underneath him.
Well life IS a competition and I am literally an ultra competitive person literally turning everything into a means to compete with whoever wants to "come at me" whether its at the fitness centre, martial arts training, competitive eating, driving, horse-shoes, competing for the attention of the ladies, organizing my stuff better than my room-mate, playing competitive video games, crypto trading, making dope-*** futurebass or trap beats, grooming cats/ferrets, fishing, hot sauce drinking competitions, or just doing work like the jobs that get me my money, all of these things I bring a competitive spirit towards and I respect anyone who has the ****s to actually really literally "Bring it" as far as their A-game vs my game because you only know you are the best at something if you are challenged by the best or at least people who think really highly of themselfs like this Stan guy who didn't even pick the best saxophone player for his username, because if he did I would be calling him @Charlie_Parker but instead he picked a lower tier guy not even in the same universe as "Bird"

What a DOPE.

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Check You`re Priveledge. Wal`Mart is doing More for this Country then All of Amazon Combine`d. We should Be Thanking Them.

THANK YOU WALMART™. :clap::clap::clap:

lmao, i didn't know wal-mart built an entire cloud infrastructure that continues to power the biggest businesses across the entirety of the country and in fact, the planet.

what was that called again?

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Well life IS a competition and I am literally an ultra competitive person literally turning everything into a means to compete with whoever wants to "come at me" whether its at the fitness centre, martial arts training, competitive eating, driving, horse-shoes, competing for the attention of the ladies, organizing my stuff better than my room-mate, playing competitive video games, crypto trading, making dope-*** futurebass or trap beats, grooming cats/ferrets, fishing, hot sauce drinking competitions, or just doing work like the jobs that get me my money, all of these things I bring a competitive spirit towards and I respect anyone who has the ****s to actually really literally "Bring it" as far as their A-game vs my game because you only know you are the best at something if you are challenged by the best or at least people who think really highly of themselfs like this Stan guy who didn't even pick the best saxophone player for his username, because if he did I would be calling him @Charlie_Parker but instead he picked a lower tier guy not even in the same universe as "Bird"

What a DOPE.

do you use multiple browsers, or just incognito windows to keep all your alts logged in? Genuinely curious. Seems kind of burdensome.

Urblock

Mar 18, 2018
lmao, i didn't know wal-mart built an entire cloud infrastructure that continues to power the biggest businesses across the entirety of the country and in fact, the planet.

Have you ever tried being less angry at the world, or more specifically, the internet?

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014

Lmao Only a Nerd would care About what`s Happenin`g On-Line. Wall-Mart Does It The Old Fashion`d Way: Brick `n` Morter. Like My Gr8 GranPappy Alway`s Said, A Brick Is A Brick. That`s Why It`s Call`d WALL-Mart. Have Fun with your On-Line Cloud`s While I`m Out`Side Literally Enjoyin`g Real Cloud`s `n` Real Sun`Shine, Nerd. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad