Walmart Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Walmart just opened up down the street and immediately put out of business several "mom and pop" shops in the surrounding area. Which is great because we, the consumers, are now getting a better selection of products at better prices, thanks to Walmart's efficient logistics and unprecedented scale. Additionally, Walmart is bringing new opportunities to the community. Both of my children are now employed at Walmart and will receive free credit towards their college education. Walmart has bolstered our economy and improved our lives in ways we could have never imagined. I am grateful for Walmart and will never patronize a locally owned business again.

Reactions: Ceremony

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
U know we talk a lot about Walmart but wat about the other Wal witch is Walgreen`s. U can get some great deal`s there, they have weak security on the Cash register so very easy to Rob them. When Walgreen first opened the store in 1967, now Look how far they`ve come today. I Just loaded up on Bubblegum, Candy, Gatorade, u can get anything at Walgreen`s®.

Reactions: Ceremony and MMC

tfwnogf

Dec 15, 2013
This british guy moved to my town recently. I saw him walking down the street. He asks me "do you know where I can get generic household items for a cheap, reasonable price?"
I told him "my man, you are in luck, there's a wonderful place called Wal-Mart that has all your needs."
He takes a step back and says "m8, there's no way I am supporting the big business conglomerate known as Wal-Mart. I want to support small businesses only. Big box stores fill my heart with disgust."
I looked at him like he had 18 heads. Doesn't support Wal-Mart? WTF???? This bloke needs a good reality check. "Suit yourself my dude," I mutter as I walk away. What a terrible first impression. Imagine moving to a brand new community in a foreign country, and you take a shit on a wonderful business that provides all essential needs for the best prices around.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Give all my Girlfriend`s a Walmart credit card with a $500 credit line, They can buy anything they want. So just yesterday Chanelle bought a couple ring Pop`s & a Value size bag of Corn pop`s, thing`s are Popping off over here. That is just one of the perk`s of dating Big Dick Crick. :yo: Don`t hate the player, hate the Game. Corn Pop`s are one hell of a Cereal by da way.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
How should you brine your turkey?

Instructions
  1. Find a pot and make fridge space. ...
  2. Place the turkey in the pot. ...
  3. Mix the brine solution. ...
  4. Pour the brine solution over the turkey. ...
  5. Pour the remaining 3 quarts of water over the turkey. ...
  6. Make sure the turkey is completely submerged. ...
  7. Cover and refrigerate. ...
  8. Brine for 12 to 24 hours.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
How should you brine your turkey?

Instructions
  1. Find a pot and make fridge space. ...
  2. Place the turkey in the pot. ...
  3. Mix the brine solution. ...
  4. Pour the brine solution over the turkey. ...
  5. Pour the remaining 3 quarts of water over the turkey. ...
  6. Make sure the turkey is completely pissubmerged. ...
  7. Cover and refrigerate. ...
  8. Brine for 12 to 24 hours.

I like how some people actually have to be told to get a pot and then told to put the turkey inside the pot via steps 1 and 2…:laugh: :laugh:

Imagine being so stupid.

Reactions: HisIceness

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
I like how some people actually have to be told to get a pot and then told to put the turkey inside the pot via steps 1 and 2…:laugh: :laugh:

Imagine being so stupid.
Also..
793508.jpg

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Currently high me is now wondering if soap bar instructions are also actually a thing?? :laugh:

@Fixed to Ruin

Seriously though. Some nasty ass people are just flat out stanky!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Especially at like any conventions and autograph signings and shit in the summer where you gotta stand in line for hours. Often with stereotypically obese Nerds who smell like a combo of sweat, Cheetos, cottage cheese, Mountain Dew, asscrack, and/or sadness. I swear… it’s like can’t those people’s mothers get them to put on some deodorant ffs.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

P. U. amirite Folks????

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I Took Chanelle Ring shopping today, that is how u know it is getting serious. I Told her 2 get any piece of Jewelry she want`s, She was Over the Moon. Walmart`s Jewelery section is Incredible & She has a $500 Credit line on the Walmart card that i gave her. She picked out a Beautiful Diamond ring, & I was literally Ripping ass the entire time. The rewm was filling with Noxious fume`s, u had to be there. :biglaugh::handclap::yo: A Little preview of thing`s to come, African American Friday is coming up soon. :yo:

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Cold Weather Driving Tips

• Keep a bundle of cold-weather gear in your car, such as extra food and water, warm clothing, a flashlight, a glass scraper, blankets, medications, and more.
  • Make certain your tires are properly inflated and have plenty of tread.
  • Keep at least half a tank of fuel in your vehicle at all times.
  • Never warm up a vehicle in an enclosed area, such as a garage.
  • Do not use cruise control when driving on any slippery surface, such as on ice and snow.
Tips for Driving in the Snow

• Stay home. Only go out if necessary. Even if you can drive well in bad weather, it’s better to avoid taking unnecessary risks by venturing out.
  • Drive slowly. Always adjust your speed down to account for lower traction when driving on snow or ice.
  • Accelerate and decelerate slowly. Apply the gas slowly to regain traction and avoid skids. Don’t try to get moving in a hurry and take time to slow down for a stoplight. Remember: It takes longer to slow down on icy roads.
  • Increase your following distance to five to six seconds. This increased margin of safety will provide the longer distance needed if you have to stop.
  • Know your brakes. Whether you have antilock brakes or not, keep the heel of your foot on the floor and use the ball of your foot to apply firm, steady pressure on the brake pedal.
  • Don’t stop if you can avoid it. There’s a big difference in the amount of inertia it takes to start moving from a full stop versus how much it takes to get moving while still rolling. If you can slow down enough to keep rolling until a traffic light changes, do it.
  • Don’t power up hills. Applying extra gas on snow-covered roads will just make your wheels spin. Try to get a little inertia going before you reach the hill and let that inertia carry you to the top. As you reach the crest of the hill, reduce your speed and proceed downhill slowly.
  • Don’t stop going up a hill. There’s nothing worse than trying to get moving up a hill on an icy road. Get some inertia going on a flat roadway before you take on the hill.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Cold Weather Driving Tips

• Keep a bundle of cold-weather gear in your car, such as extra food and water, warm clothing, a flashlight, a glass scraper, blankets, medications, and more.
  • Make certain your tires are properly inflated and have plenty of tread.
  • Keep at least half a tank of fuel in your vehicle at all times.
  • Never warm up a vehicle in an enclosed area, such as a garage.
  • Do not use cruise control when driving on any slippery surface, such as on ice and snow.
Tips for Driving in the Snow

• Stay home. Only go out if necessary. Even if you can drive well in bad weather, it’s better to avoid taking unnecessary risks by venturing out.
  • Drive slowly. Always adjust your speed down to account for lower traction when driving on snow or ice.
  • Accelerate and decelerate slowly. Apply the gas slowly to regain traction and avoid skids. Don’t try to get moving in a hurry and take time to slow down for a stoplight. Remember: It takes longer to slow down on icy roads.
  • Increase your following distance to five to six seconds. This increased margin of safety will provide the longer distance needed if you have to stop.
  • Know your brakes. Whether you have antilock brakes or not, keep the heel of your foot on the floor and use the ball of your foot to apply firm, steady pressure on the brake pedal.
  • Don’t stop if you can avoid it. There’s a big difference in the amount of inertia it takes to start moving from a full stop versus how much it takes to get moving while still rolling. If you can slow down enough to keep rolling until a traffic light changes, do it.
  • Don’t power up hills. Applying extra gas on snow-covered roads will just make your wheels spin. Try to get a little inertia going before you reach the hill and let that inertia carry you to the top. As you reach the crest of the hill, reduce your speed and proceed downhill slowly.
  • Don’t stop going up a hill. There’s nothing worse than trying to get moving up a hill on an icy road. Get some inertia going on a flat roadway before you take on the hill.
Helpful and informative!! :cheers:

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
D.V.D.`s are currently on sale at Walmart. I am going to wait until they go back up in price, i want the value to be Higher when i steal them. I have stolen over $50,000 Dollar`s worth of D.V.D.`s from Wal-Mart, the record is $67,000 set by Terry Bulldog in 1933. I am going to set the record within the next few year`s, u will see. U Can never steal too many D.V.D.`s from Walmart. :clap:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

How to Boil Corn On the Cob

1. Boil a large pot of salted water.​

Fill a large pot with water until it’s about halfway full, then bring it to a boil over medium-high heat. Once the water is boiling, seasoning generously with salt (it should taste like the ocean). This is very important, as it will season the corn and bring out its natural sweetness.

2. If you’d like, add extra flavor to the water.​

If you want an extra boost of flavor, you can season the water with a variety of aromatics. In addition to salt, try adding a couple halved lemons and a couple shakes of Old Bay seafood seasoning. Another option is a splash of white wine, bay leaves and smashed garlic cloves.

3. Add the corn to the boiling water.​

Gently lower the corn in the salted boiling water with tongs, making sure to not to overcrowd the pot. It’s best to only boil about 4 cobs at a time so there’s plenty of room for them to submerge in the water and cook evenly.

4. How long to boil corn on the cob?​

Boil the corn until the kernels turn bright yellow and are crisp tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Carefully remove from the water with tongs to a serving platter and serve warm

Sep 19, 2008
These days you have to be a billionaire like John H Ruiz to afford groceries. It's so sad. The price of everything is skyrocketing. Still.

I may have to do my shopping at Wally World from now on. I cannot afford to keep paying these sky high grocery bills.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
These days you have to be a billionaire like John H Ruiz to afford groceries. It's so sad. The price of everything is skyrocketing. Still.

I may have to do my shopping at Wally World from now on. I cannot afford to keep paying these sky high grocery bills.

Your parents buy your groceries. Quit bitching. :eyeroll:

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

Imagine being so stupid.

I'm old enough to remember when micro scooters were a hit in the late 90s and they had a big sticker in bold letters that read "WARNING!This product moves when used!"

I guess somewhere, some dumbass lost their two front teeth thinking round wheels don't move? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad