Pre-Game Talk: Waiting for Columbus

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Back-to-back against the same team this Friday-Saturday after a long all-star/by week.

Columbus player Gavrikov possibly on the trade radar.

Matthews still on IR.
Which goalie will start Friday

Will the team come out refreshed, rusty or bloated from by-week festivities.
Looking forward to it. Feels like it was super long already.

Hopefully they can win both these. Don't look past any of them but the next 5 are all winnable. Not saying they will but it'd go a long way to getting home ice.

Go Leafs Go

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019

Hopefully they can win both these. Don't look past any of them but the next 5 are all winnable. Not saying they will but it'd go a long way to getting home ice.

Go Leafs Go
I am guessing 3-1-1.

In the prediction thread I will have the Leafs winning all 5 but I doubt it happens

Reactions: Bellzy and Burnie97

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board

Go Leafs Go
The Leafs had home ice against Columbus, Montreal and Tampa Bay the past 3 playoff seasons.

Just saying.

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017

Leafs fans halfway through the first period Friday night.

titanic-fog.gif

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Back-to-back against the same team this Friday-Saturday after a long all-star/by week.

Columbus player Gavrikov possibly on the trade radar.

Matthews still on IR.
Which goalie will start Friday

Will the team come out refreshed, rusty or bloated from by-week festivities.
We're going to destroy that other poorer club.... Hard and destro like destro in the old g.i.joe series destro yall know what I'm saying.

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
I hope this break has allowed Bunting the time to shut his mouth and play.
His mouth serves nothing but to wake up the other team and gives them the emotion of hate to play harder. The refs are fed up with his antics, and so am I.
Let Columbus sleep

Reactions: Racer88

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
No... they haven't faired well obviously but I'd rather they have home ice over not having it.
Agree 100%

However as history has shown us, it makes little difference in a positive outcome despite the advantages it that come with it, with this coach and this team.

The regular season results have been reduced to simply making the playoffs with this team, because even as series favourites with more points and home ice advantage, it doesn't benefit the team.

Maybe playing on road is less pressure for this group, then in their home arena.

Reactions: PromisedLand

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Go with Sammy on Friday and Woll on Saturday if Murray is still injured.

Two games against the Jackets and Hawks with a game against Montreal in there .. So probably like a 1-2-2 record :laugh:
Its possible:
Coming back from the beach
back to back
Chicago plays us into weird games...but we win
Montreal maybe a loss.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad