Wait.... does Toews have tattoos on both of his feet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Its 2019, having a tattoo is roughly as controversial as wearing a hoodie under a blazer.

Reactions: LordKOTL

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Its 2019, having a tattoo is roughly as controversial as wearing a hoodie under a blazer.

Wearing a hoodie under a blazer is much worse. Nothing wrong with tattoos but there something wrong with hoodie under blazer. This almost as bad as wearing nut-hugger skinny jeans (not to be confused with slim fit).

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Sorry to burst your bubble, but boobs without implants also have veins.

Boob jobs done well aren't trashy but a tattoo done well is. . .
Not sure what else I would expect from a bunch of dudes.

I happen to love my tattoos. Good thing I like ladies, since apparently men don't like them lmao

Apples and oranges. The quality of a boob job is of crucial import in determining whether it’s trashy, whereas for tattoos it’s irrelevant.

But as I said earlier before it was deleted, it’s not a value judgment on you or anyone else as a person.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Apples and oranges. The quality of a boob job is of crucial import in determining whether it’s trashy, whereas for tattoos it’s irrelevant.

But as I said earlier before it was deleted, it’s not a value judgment on you or anyone else as a person.

not a judgment by the way

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Nut huggers are really the only good way to enjoy the denim on your skin

:sarcasm:

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Mom had a tat. She also did time, tho she already had ink before the laws busted her.
Dad was a prison guard and ... Well ... you know how ol' Kenny came along.

Yes, more details needed. What was she in for? Did they remain a couple after her release?

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
My GF had her boobs done. Zero complaints out of me :yo:

Not to get too weird, but as long as breast implants aren’t huge plastic looking things, a lot of times you can’t even tell they’re fake.

Reactions: hawksrule
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad