Wait.... does Toews have tattoos on both of his feet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
File this under "why did I notice this?"

0:25 mark of the recent recent Hossa video that the Hawks posted.

Pause. Zoom in. Enhance.

IMG_0255.PNG

... huh... that's... weird. Also, odd shot for the camera guy and editor to include for some reason.

Reactions: Sir Loin

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
That is very strange, Toews doesn’t look like a tattoo kinda guy and even if he was why on earth would he put that on his feet?

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Eh, wherever is fine, but it was just an odd shot to include in the video and an even odder thing to realize. Means literally nothing, but it's like finding out that a neighbor that always wore jeans had a prosthetic leg about a decade after you first met them.

MileHighHawksFan

When the going gets tough, Hawks fly together!
Jan 16, 2012
Denver, CO
My buddy did a map on his feet, looked dope and a cool concept. Toews seems like his travels I wonder if it was a similar nod. I wish I could tell what the tattoos were of.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Man, I thought -I- had ugly feet. Those things are hideous. Unfortunately, 100% a hockey thing. All of our feet tend to be mangled.

Toews having foot tattoos is certainly....weird.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Impossible to tell what they are, but he most definitely has tattoos on both feet. Interesting. Wonder if the Hawks have something to do with that? They don't want him to have them in highly visible places, so he put them somewhere that is easy to cover up during promotional stuff, commercials, etc? Dunno.

Last edited:

Sir Loin

Apr 19, 2014
Chicago
Man, I thought -I- had ugly feet. Those things are hideous. Unfortunately, 100% a hockey thing. All of our feet tend to be mangled.

Man, he does have some toew up ass feet.

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015

You ever see Lebron's feet? The definition of hideous.

Attachments

• lebrons-feet.jpg
    lebrons-feet.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 15

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
I don't behoove someone to put tattoos on their body. But......they are forever. And don't age well. What is wrong with believing something and not having to put it on your body? Why not inside your body....in your mind where it matters most? I get it can be 'art' but to me they are a waste of scarring a body.

Anyhow......Foot tattoos are what strippers and hoes have.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
I don't behoove someone to put tattoos on their body. But......they are forever. And don't age well. What is wrong with believing something and not having to put it on your body? Why not inside your body....in your mind where it matters most? I get it can be 'art' but to me they are a waste of scarring a body.

Anyhow......Foot tattoos are what strippers and hoes have.

Do you mean begrudge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad