Wait.... does Toews have tattoos on both of his feet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Sorry to burst your bubble, but boobs without implants also have veins.

Boob jobs done well aren't trashy but a tattoo done well is. . .
Not sure what else I would expect from a bunch of dudes.

I happen to love my tattoos. Good thing I like ladies, since apparently men don't like them lmao

LIAR!

Reactions: b1e9a8r5s

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.

I happen to love my tattoos. Good thing I like ladies, since apparently men don't like them lmao
I like tattoos on girls, as long as it's not over done. I don't like full sleeves or neck tattoos, but if you want a tramp stamp or a few arm tattoos, I'd get behind it.

Reactions: Styles and LordKOTL

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL

Both are great. Don't listen to all the old guys in here. Their opinions are not indicative of the rest of us... :laugh:

Also, lol @ the guy who has obviously not seen many boobs.

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
yep, my son really likes them, told them why some of the songs are what they are and he really got emotional, especially watching the video..knowing you are going to die, still playing guitar and making an album is something I cannot imagine...that had to be so hard on the band and himself knowing time is coming to an end, but at least he got to do one more album before passing..so ****ing sad..

It really is. They make a wonderful tribute to him during their shows of course, very emotional concert.

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
Well that wasn't the 6 pages I thought I would be reading.

I'm pretty sure that those are not Toews feet, unless camera trickery has been played to make seabs not in the initial toews/hossa hug, or they hugged again. It was mentioned above that it's weird someone decided to even include that, probably to make us question whether or not toews has tattoos on his feet.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
how the fk is this a thread a week into the season...this is a July 19th kind of thread when its an inferno outside and the only hawks news is will they pto kris versteeg

Reactions: Styles

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
This thread kills me every time I open it
tumblr_n9fqjsKzDG1rplnd3o5_250.gif

Reactions: Toews2Bickell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad