Proposal: W. Nylander for Max Domi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
Yes most non-Leaf fans do consider Matthews a top player and Nylander a good player.
That's a far cry from the 2nd best and an elite superstar player.
See the difference.
Yeah, the difference is we all see them the same way and you are misrepresenting Leaf Nation. We can all see it.

DaPhazz

Jun 30, 2016
Like what? Cheap shot guys in the pre-season?

upload_2018-12-11_11-18-23.png

CHaracter79

Apr 21, 2014
just for the record Domi has been a PPG player for the last 53 games if you include last season. IF he can maintain a PPG pace whilst being on the leagues 2nd worst PP, then his value is incredibly high whether its to the advantage of the habs or not during his contract negotiations

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
Domi has a lot to prove before he's held in the regard you want, a quarter-season hot streak doesn't change that.
Going back to last year towards the remaining 14 games Domi had 15 pts in Arizona. In Montreal he does not have the luxury of playing with some of the talented players Toronto has, Plus fact that our PP is one of the worst in the league and is a very good 5 on 5 player, Nylander is also overpaid by about 1.5-2 million.
Maybe some people just do not understand that in the playoff's you win with guys like Domi and not just having bunch of soft skilled forwards. In fact I would argue Domi has just as much skill as Nylander, but has twice the heart, drive, and toughness. I would never in a million years do this trade straight up. In fact I would not even consider Nylander, 1st, and B prospect, for Domi, Toronto still has to add. Why would we give up our Number 1 center for a perimeter soft skilled forward. Anyway that is my opinion and stated some of the reasons I have come to the conclusion.

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
Your thread stinks, you manipulated reality to try and pitch a deal that has ZERO benefit for Montreal. I’ll move on when this junk is closed. Do you realize how insultingly bad this proposal is for Montreal yet?
This say's it all, please close this thread and lock it in a vault, for no one to ever see, or speak of it for at least 1000 years.

Swedish Gretzky

Oct 12, 2017
Sweden
Your thread stinks, you manipulated reality to try and pitch a deal that has ZERO benefit for Montreal. I’ll move on when this junk is closed. Do you realize how insultingly bad this proposal is for Montreal yet?

You have to take yourself and things less seriously. Its a trade proposal thread and people have the right to have varying opinions.

I advise thay you stay on topic by contributing something meaningful to the discussion or move on if you dont want to.

Last edited:

Swedish Gretzky

Oct 12, 2017
Sweden
This say's it all, please close this thread and lock it in a vault, for no one to ever see, or speak of it for at least 1000 years.

You have to take yourself and things less seriously. Its a trade proposal thread and people have the right to have varying opinions.

I advise that you stay on topic by contributing something meaningful to the thread or move on if you dont want to.

Last edited:

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center

I advise thay you stay on topic by contributing to the thread or move on if you dont want to.
And I have the right to tell you that your opinion is crap. And yes I chose to continue contributing. Thanks for the pep talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad