W Nikita Kucherov (2011, 58th overall, Tampa Bay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
I'd bet Namestnikov over Kucherov at this point. Namestnikov is more seasoned in the AHL and he's a center.

I see Vladdy getting the call first and then seeing if guys like Connolly, Panik and Purcell can pick up their offensive games. If they hurt for offense, throw Kucherov in there and see what happens.

Sticks and Pucks

Jan 2, 2008
I'd bet Namestnikov over Kucherov at this point. Namestnikov is more seasoned in the AHL and he's a center.

I see Vladdy getting the call first and then seeing if guys like Connolly, Panik and Purcell can pick up their offensive games. If they hurt for offense, throw Kucherov in there and see what happens.

True, but I was thinking they would be looking for a guy more likely to help replace the goals that Stamkos scores. Kucherov is more likely than Namestnikov. Also, I noticed that Killorn is listed as a center. Maybe they could put him back there?

Nash

Jul 23, 2004
Vancouver
True, but I was thinking they would be looking for a guy more likely to help replace the goals that Stamkos scores. Kucherov is more likely than Namestnikov. Also, I noticed that Killorn is listed as a center. Maybe they could put him back there?

Killorn hasn't played centre in the NHL. Considering last year was so short, he's practically still a rookie. The few draws he has taken do not bear good results. All young guys tend to suck in the dot. I don't see Killorn being shifted over. Most likely scenario is C's get bumped and a 4th line player is called up.

Flynn84

Apr 27, 2006
The TBLightning have recalled forward JT Brown and defenseman Dmitry Korobov from the Syracuse Crunch.

Stammer Time*

Sons of Pirates
Dec 6, 2003
St.Pete, Florida
Last edited:

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
250px-Nikita_Khrushchev_Talking_1.jpg

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
It's crazy how many players score on their very first shift and/or shot. The Sabres alone have many players in their franchise history who've done it, including Rob Ray :laugh:

I love Kucherov's game. Is he expected to stay up for a while if he plays well?

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
It's crazy how many players score on their very first shift and/or shot. The Sabres alone have many players in their franchise history who've done it, including Rob Ray :laugh:

I love Kucherov's game. Is he expected to stay up for a while if he plays well?
I think they're going to give him a shot to stick, especially if Labrie is down for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad