AHL: W-B/S Penguins Thread (Cap Details + Links in First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
4-1 win tonight.

Angello with another one. He's currently leading the team in goals and points. Not a bad start.

Other goals from Grant and Hayes. TB with the empty netter.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Not sure how establishing yourself as a 6'5 rookie in the league would hurt him. Especially when they're taking runs at Aston-Reese. But you didn't watch the game I'm assuming

I didnt watch. I am just saying, the NHL actively discourages this activity. So I'm not sure how establishing yourself in an outdated role establishes yourself.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Thanks for the highlights. WBS defense looks as suspect as the big Pens. They had poor gap and positioning.

Pause at 1:35

Are you f***ing kidding me? How the hell do you let two guys get alone like that??

Then 1:50....ugh!

I hope the boys bought Peters some dinner.

Reactions: steelcityassault

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I didnt watch. I am just saying, the NHL actively discourages this activity. So I'm not sure how establishing yourself in an outdated role establishes yourself.

Rutherford doesn't think its outdated though. We've seen that very recently. Ditto Crosby and Malkin. It would be a worthwhile feather in the cap for Angello to have and we know that he knows that because he's said in interviews that he can fight.

Sure, ultimately the fact that he's an athletic freak who can play is what's going to really establish him. But actually being willing to fight will help him in this org, no matter what the NHL says.

Reactions: steelcityassault

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Thanks for the highlights. WBS defense looks as suspect as the big Pens. They had poor gap and positioning.

Pause at 1:35

Are you ****ing kidding me? How the hell do you let two guys get alone like that??

Then 1:50....ugh!

I hope the boys bought Peters some dinner.

I was at the game Thursday night where Pens won 3-0. I thought they were very solid in that game at both ends of the ice. They don't have a lot of studs on the back end, but their entire team played well defensively.

2 wins against the Monsters and only giving up 1 goal is pretty impressive.

Reactions: Peat

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
Anyone here buy or try the new AHL TV? I am curious if it is pretty reliable and if you think it is worth the price. It seems like a fair price to me if it performs well. Thanks!

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

Had to ;)

giphy.gif

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
The lines were:

Wilson-Johnson-Hayes
ZAR-Lafferty-Militec
DiPauli-Bleuger-Horvat
Lindberg-Olund-McGrath

Summers-Elliott
O'Neill-Trotman