Value of: (Voracek) & (OTT's 2019 1st, Owned by COL )

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
First of all, did you not read the part where I said those players haven't consistently hit 50 points? Horvat has done it once. Whether he was "on pace" or not this season, he didn't do it. You don't get awarded for points you don't score. Second, If I would have said 60 points, the point remains that those guys I listed are not as good as Voracek which was the entire premise of the long winded post that you decided to reply to one sentence of.

You said he has trouble putting up 50 points consistently, two years ago he did it and if he wasn't injured last year he most certainly would have to, and yes that can be taken into consideration. Seems like consistency to me.

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
You said he has trouble putting up 50 points consistently, two years ago he did it and if he wasn't injured last year he most certainly would have to, and yes that can be taken into consideration. Seems like consistency to me.
So how many times again has he actually hit 50 points? Once? Ok, thanks.

Again, the entire point was that those guys are not as good as Voracek. If he wasn't injured he might get to 55 points or so. Congrats, only 30 more to catch Voracek.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad