OT: Volunteers to shop/create playoff gifs?

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
3J4qjgT.gif
Nice contribution!

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Thanks everyone especially fans from other boards. Really thank you for everyone's contributions.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I know I am new here but here is one Goonie GIF I came up with. I haven't watched the moved in like 20 years. so any ideas for I will try to make it work.

Lets_go_Blues_GIF.gif

I really wish I could use this gif, it's just too big, morning win my friend :laugh:

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I love how awful some of these look. We should start a rumor that Tkachuk's 10 year old daughter made them. (Not sure if he has a 10 year old daughter.) Or that Darren Pang made them.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I can't believe no one has shooped a Blues jersey on the hawks douchiest fan CM Punk ever before. Seems like it would have happened at least once by now, but damned if I can find a shooped pic of it.

Last edited:

michall

Registered Rookie
Apr 16, 2013
over there...
So are we rolling this year half assed avatars? Have to say I haven't seen Goonies either, so it's bit meh for me. And there is not much choice, unfortunately my skills are worse than bad so can't really help with this...

Meatwagon

Blues=Overrated
Nov 15, 2010
Bi-polar Express
I love how it started out very formal with polls that whittled down our choices, to a write in candidate winning, to none of use thinking it through enough that we may not be able to create a proper Gif, to going full half-assed avatars.

Blues HF at its best!!

Twisted Blue

Feb 4, 2013
St. Louis
shame the max file size on HF is 20kb. No idea how to get this that small.
Joker_zpsutrlbs7h.gif

Dimensions need to be 125 X 125, you can remove layers to make it a smaller file size. Also playing with resolution might help. Lower quality = less size I think. Elkranio reduced mine and I don't know how.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I think we need a thread of playoff gifs. Especially for the amateur efforts, we should be able to enjoy them regardless of what is usable as an avatar. I'd love it if we keep it going as the playoffs unfold.

trevorftw

Voice of Reason
Sep 7, 2009
Saint Louis
Dimensions need to be 125 X 125, you can remove layers to make it a smaller file size. Also playing with resolution might help. Lower quality = less size I think. Elkranio reduced mine and I don't know how.

took it to 8 colors, cut the frame rate in half, shrunk it to 90 x 90 and it wont go below 30 kb. anything more than that, and you can't see anything.

edit: a non photoshop method could help. maybe another user could help me out.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I kind of wished I would have came up with idea for "Stanley Kup" Mortal Kombat avatars earlier than today. It fits into that whole perception that we are just dirty goons looking to hurt people and we have the benefit of the new Mortal Kombat game dropping soon so it would have been relevant. Real simple to make as well. Just insert a picture of a Blues player doing a "questionable" hit. Oh man I wish I would have thought of it sooner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad