OT: Volunteers to shop/create playoff gifs?

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Down to 6 days until the real season starts, do we have a couple volunteers on the board that can put 2 or 3 different gifs together with The Goonies/Blues theme. I don't have the necessary skill. Honestly I have no clue how to make a gif or shoop for that matter, sorry y'all.

Any volunteers?

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
It's a shame I've just moved to another country and left my PC with all my software & stuff behind. Got only a weak laptop for the next couple of weeks :(

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
I would volunteer my useless skills, but I'm moving this weekend on top of being far behind in calc 3 and diffeq, and that whole job change thing

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
It's a shame I've just moved to another country and left my PC with all my software & stuff behind. Got only a weak laptop for the next couple of weeks :(

Elk, I already knew you had your hands full with the big move and getting assimilated to your new surroundings.

I would volunteer my useless skills, but I'm moving this weekend on top of being far behind in calc 3 and diffeq, and that whole job change thing

No worries, just putting it out there. I figured it was probably a long shot otherwise someone would have volunteered already

Lakebum

Apr 2, 2014
Bleh calc 3 and diffy Q. Calc 2 was the last time I felt like I knew what I was doing in math lol.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
Guess I'm just going with this

jy8dl.jpg
[/url]via Imgflip Meme Maker[/IMG]

Last edited:

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA

wow both those at the same time sounds horrible. just wait til you get to partial Diff Eq and your skills from those two classes have to be combined

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I kind of like the idea of a static single frame like this. No theme, no nothing. Its the true half-assed playoff avatar. Plus after all the voting and re-voting, it would be ironically funny.

Same here, don't see gifs coming together so I guess everybody is gonna do their own thing this year. Easton posted the pic, I just added the meme part, you're more than welcome to use it if you would like too.

LGB51

Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
It's just a shame to not be able to do the Goonies theme because that would be so great.

I get that too but there is literally no one around our board that knows how to make them. And the few that do, don't have the free time or the right tools available right now.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Its late, but I had an idea based on the Seinfeld abstinence "master of my domain" contest. The scene where Kramer comes in and slaps the money down and says, "I'm out!" Kind of reminiscent of first round exits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad