OT: Volunteers to shop/create playoff gifs?

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I don't have time for that nonsense right now. Have you seen the playoff board recently? :laugh:

You, on the other hand, appear to have both the knowledge AND the time... ;)

Very true, it's a mess.

----------------------------

ok, anyone who needs help changing their avatar, below are the instructions

Step 1: Acquire the link to the image you want. If you see it in the thread, you can do this by right clicking it and either selecting "Copy link" or if that's not an option, pick "open image in new tab" then c/p the link from your browser.

Step 2: Click your name to go to your user profile and click on "Customize Profile", then under settings and options column on the left, click on "Edit Avatar".

Step 3. It should give you the choice to either choose a file from your PC or paste a URL. Paste the URL. Voila

Last edited by a moderator:

WalterSobchak

Blues Trololol
Mar 11, 2004
Where men chunder
www.larddesigns.com
Backes:
BackesPlayoffAvatar_zps2jtighau.gif

yoink

Mercy Buckets

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Request:
Could someone take my current avatar (with the dogs) and replace the Stanley Cup Playoffs frame with one that matches the Birth of a Goonies frame (that is the normal width and doesn't look like its been squished down)?

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Request:
Could someone take my current avatar (with the dogs) and replace the Stanley Cup Playoffs frame with one that matches the Birth of a Goonies frame (that is the normal width and doesn't look like its been squished down)?

YME7g01.gif

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas

Thankyou. But I expressed myself poorly. I was wanting the same type of frame (the one with the Stanley Cup Playoffs symbol). But in my original gif, its gotten squished to fit into a square and looks bad. I was trying to use the Goonie gif as an example of where its normal sized and much more readable.

Apologies for being unclear.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Thankyou. But I expressed myself poorly. I was wanting the same type of frame (the one with the Stanley Cup Playoffs symbol). But in my original gif, its gotten squished to fit into a square and looks bad. I was trying to use the Goonie gif as an example of where its normal sized and much more readable.

Apologies for being unclear.

rHN61iz.gif

Lakewood

Nov 17, 2013
I want the ranksu fan club gif. Elk is the master. Can't figure it out from the tablet.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Hey Elk, do you think you could shoop a av of this

U3hhI2OH.jpg

and this

img-thing

together? Now that the Blues are out, I'm rooting for the caps, and I'd like to sport a hybrid Blues/Caps av.

I pretty much suck when it comes to something beautiful and/or creative.
But oh well.

jbePkay.png

12UEpB5.png

8ghWiLf.png

NA4K95o.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad