Injury Report: Vol. 5 (Updates in First Post) | Kessel May Miss Start of Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Just when I thought it was possible to not love Phil anymore, he's a warrior, too. Toronto should be ashamed.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
So he's a wererussian now. By the light of the full moon he spontaneously grows a tracksuit and roams the streets to sate his terrible hunger for bad electronic music.

He doesn't seem the type to make long, endless toasts.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
He doesn't seem the type to make long, endless toasts.

He wasn't bitten by a Georgian, please. :laugh:

(I'm actually not sure what part of the Caucuses they're supposed to be in this film. They might be Azerbajiani or Dagestani or Chechen for all I know. I suck with Russian accents.)

ComplianceBuyout

Feb 18, 2009
Montreal
Surprised we didnt have more injuries tbh. "Only" malkin, phil, daley, khun and sheary. 4 of those 5 still played and were productive. Any else im forgetting?

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Surprised we didnt have more injuries tbh. "Only" malkin, phil, daley, khun and sheary. 4 of those 5 still played and were productive. Any else im forgetting?

Cullen played with a broken toe since the begining of the tampa series.

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007

Rust played with a broken finger but I believe that injury occured in the last game?

What was Sheary's injury? From the Wilson knee on knee hit?

Fordy

May 28, 2008

maatta and rust were concussed in the middle of the run if you don't recall

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011

Bones had that illness/fever that almost pulled him out of the finals, couldn't have been 100%.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
Not exactly injury related, but Geno said during the playoffs at some point that he wasn't happy with his conditioning and his ability to contribute, and was planning to stay in Pitt and workout this summer. Anyone hear anything about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad