Injury Report: Vol. 4 (Updates in First Post) | Clean Out Day Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMPens

Dec 26, 2011

I'm hoping this guy is reliable, but usually TSN people don't put out information unless they are pretty sure it is accurate. I know that Yohe said that Letang's injury didn't seem concerning to people "in the organization" when he appeared on a few radio shows last Thursday and Friday, but sadly, I don't always to by what Trib writers report.

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
Probably retroactively to last week, so it doesn't mean too much. Still, it didn't sound like he would likely return this week.

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
Good news: Get Comeau and Hornqvist back to play with Malkin.
Bad news: Lose Malkin.

brandon-smile-animated.gif

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Don't expect to see Comeau and Hornqvist tomorrow. Ebbett, Wilson and Rust were called up.

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
Don't expect to see Comeau and Hornqvist tomorrow. Ebbett, Wilson and Rust were called up.

Yes, and they seem to be currently skating with Kadar prior to regular practise so they're not that close to returning. Probably next week earliest.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Yea, Horny may play already OR sit out these next 2 then play but he's very close judging by the info coming out.

No Sid or Geno but that was expected.

drpepper

Dec 10, 2013
Probably retroactively to last week, so it doesn't mean too much. Still, it didn't sound like he would likely return this week.

It's retroactive, but I don't think includes the ASG break. IR is a total of 7 days (two last week and five this week) which means he may not be eligible to play until they play the Predators. Unless of course, the break counts as part of his 7 days, and he can play at any point.

EDIT: Consistent with that, Malkin won't skate for the next few (3-4) days and that they won't know how he is doing / if he will be able to play until after he skates.

Last edited:

BobCole

May 21, 2014
It's retroactive, but I don't think includes the ASG break. IR is a total of 7 days (two last week and five this week) which means he may not be eligible to play until they play the Predators. Unless of course, the break counts as part of his 7 days, and he can play at any point.

I would be shocked if "7 days" didn't include the ASG break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad