Injury Report: Vol. 4 (Updates in First Post) | Clean Out Day Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
PLAYER
| TYPE OF INJURY | REPORTED | RECOVERY TIME | POSSIBLE RETURN | STATUS | UPDATED | SOURCE
Pascal Dupuis | N/A | 11.17.14 | Out Rest of Season | Next Season | Blood clot in lung | 03.23.15 | @Mackey_Trib
Olii Määttä | Shoulder | 12.08.14 | Out Rest of Season | Next Season | Surgery completed with no complications | 01.14.15 | @MolinariPG
Christian Ehrhoff | Upper Body | 03.26.15 | Day to Day | Unknown | Not progressing | 04.20.15 | @penguins
Kris Letang | Concussion | 03.28.15 | Unknown | Unknown | Not expected to be available for post season | 04.12.15 | pg.com
« 'Possible Return' calculated by calendar week, i.e. Friday to Friday, from the date reported unless otherwise noted »
« Previous injury thread can be found here »

Official end of season updates are here

« Beau Bennett »

« Christian Ehrhoff »

« Evgeni Malkin »

« Olii Määttä »

« Kris Letang »

« Pascal Dupuis »

Last edited:

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
4/6 of the top 6, eh?

And did I miss new stuff about Letang?

Nope, no Letang updates. GMJR was quoted in both the Molinari and Mackey articles that they would have more info Monday, so hopefully we'll find out more tomorrow. Failing that, Rinaldo's hearing is tomorrow and the DPS will include any injury information in their video explanation.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Yeah, it got deleted from the photoshop thread.

Are you serious?? Yet more reason never to visit or respect the main boards. What a bunch of clowns. I guess they can dish it but can't take it (in a very respectable, humorous way no less).

I feel our 1st Ammendment rights are being trampled. First they trample your artistic expression, then by extension my poetry. What's next, restricting the type of coffee we drink?? A return to $5 gas?!

Main Board is fulla Natsees!

Our buddy did not die face down in the muck so that we could not enjoy this family forum....

6a00d8341c6a7953ef0133ed530041970b-pi

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Working out with infant sons: the best predictor of concussion recovery there ever was.

I mean seriously, little kids require you to constantly turn your head and change direction (to make sure they don't run into traffic or something). That can wear you out bro! I am joining the #optimisticTANG revolution.

Rinaldo should still be castrated though. Not so much as a hockey player but to prevent him from reproducing and "raising" what might otherwise (under a better roof) become an actual human being.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I'm okay with calling up Leblond next game and having him challenge Rinaldo to a fight. If he declines, you just keep sending Leblond out to challenge him and making Rinaldo look like a *****. If he accepts, Leblond can feed him his lunch and you move on. I imagine that it's also a very Flyers response so they probably wouldn't mind either. Hell, they don't even seem to like Rinaldo much.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Nope, no Letang updates. GMJR was quoted in both the Molinari and Mackey articles that they would have more info Monday, so hopefully we'll find out more tomorrow. Failing that, Rinaldo's hearing is tomorrow and the DPS will include any injury information in their video explanation.

id like to see him as suspended indefinitely.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Yeah, it got deleted from the photoshop thread.
That just makes it even more hilarious. It hit one of them right in the feels. I hope the mods can see who did it and ridicule him amongst themselves. :laugh:

Are you serious?? Yet more reason never to visit or respect the main boards. What a bunch of clowns. I guess they can dish it but can't take it (in a very respectable, humorous way no less).

I feel our 1st Ammendment rights are being trampled. First they trample your artistic expression, then by extension my poetry. What's next, restricting the type of coffee we drink?? A return to $5 gas?!

Main Board is fulla Natsees!

Our buddy did not die face down in the muck so that we could not enjoy this family forum....

6a00d8341c6a7953ef0133ed530041970b-pi
No Darth, those men are nihilists. There's nothing to be afraid of.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
id like to see him as suspended indefinitely.

Some creative punishment - such as a minimum of 10 plus additional for every game Letang misses - would be nice as past suspensions have not been an effective deterrent, but "creative" and the NHL discipline office can't be uttered in the same sentence.

Wonder if anyone will appear at the Office steps with clandestine copies of the Steakhouse Tapes, in which the Flyers plotted the whole black op. It probably wouldn't matter anyway.

Was there an all-star game today?

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
Letang posted a video of himself "working out" with his son yesterday, so if it's from then he's not so concussed that he can't do that. #optimism

just watched the vid... his son is going to be such a heartbreaker when he grows up.

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
I'm just going to assume the instagram photo of him leaving a plane also could mean less of a chance that a concussion happened/is affecting him still - maybe?

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
And if Letang can't play - I wonder if their decision will be influenced by Pouliot playing in the AHL ASG today, and the next two NHL games being a b2b. 3 games in 3 nights is a lot.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Pens finally played it right for once, keeping him off the ice vs Chicago.
Good news. Very important player for this team.

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
Pens finally played it right for once, keeping him off the ice vs Chicago.
Good news. Very important player for this team.

They kept him off the ice because he had a stiff neck and possible migraine. It wasn't because thy "played it right" . He had symptoms showing a possible concussion so he didn't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad