Injury Report: Vol. 2 Is Up; Mods, please close this one. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
PLAYER |TYPE OF INJURY|REPORTED|RECOVERY TIME|POSSIBLE RETURN|STATUS|UPDATED|SOURCE
Kris Letang | Undisclosed | 12.05.15 | Unknown | Unknown | Lingering injury, no time frame | 12.05.15 | @JennMenendez

Final injury thread from last season is here
This year, we're going to keep track of all the injuries using this spreadsheet

« 12.05.15 | Game Day @ LAK »

Last edited:

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Any thoughts on the spreadsheet? Anything yinz would like to see added or changed?

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
Any thoughts on the spreadsheet? Anything yinz would like to see added or changed?

Didn't you say you wanted to take note of the original recovery time estimate to track their accuracy? That would be interesting, although it's already amazing the way it is. You're doing us all a great service!

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Didn't you say you wanted to take note of the original recovery time estimate to track their accuracy? That would be interesting, although it's already amazing the way it is. You're doing us all a great service!

I tweaked it a bit ... let me know if it makes sense

I blame the creation of this thread for a Pirate getting seriously injured almost immediately.

Meh ... who cares about baseball :p: Hockey season is upon us, at looooooong last

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Amazing, thank you! :handclap:

Welcome :) I tweaked it again, took out the the source column for the revisions. I'll just list them in the cell as R1, R2 and so on. That way each new row under a player's name would be for a new injury instead of a bunch of revisions to an old one.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
i count this as 0 penguin-related injuries cuz he came in with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad