Injury Report: Vol. 2 Is Up; Mods, please close this one. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
It looked a lot like similar plays that happened to Klesla & Gomez and both ended up with broken pelvises.

Jackpot Jaret

Oct 22, 2014
I'm thinking that it may be broken ribs, from one angle, it seemed to be the place he hit. Hope its nothing serious (obviously), but our D-corps can't afford to lose him.

GreatjonUmber

Mar 9, 2013
Elmore, VT
I'm thinking that it may be broken ribs, from one angle, it seemed to be the place he hit. Hope its nothing serious (obviously), but our D-corps can't afford to lose him.

Considering the other possibilities, broken ribs might be one of the better possible diagnoses. Would definitely be better than a broken pelvis or a lacerated kidney I would imagine. :(

lettuceAA

Dec 16, 2010
I wish the pens had someone that would jump of the bench and go after Nino. Not to sound old fashioned but it bothered me seeing that hit take place and play just carry on.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010

Encouraging...sorta of. If there were major problems like a broken XYZ or ruptured ZYX, it wouldn't take the team surgeon to diagnose that. My hope is that he just got his bell rung a little and he's pain. Probably going to be pissing blood for a week but that's better than a major break.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Broken ribs or even spleen or kidney issue would all be much better than broken pelvis from a recovery-time standpoint.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
I wish the pens had someone that would jump of the bench and go after Nino. Not to sound old fashioned but it bothered me seeing that hit take place and play just carry on.

Welcome to today's NHL. Where anybody can do anything they want on the ice, but any response will be frowned upon. But hey, at least the kids can watch the game today (because it's so boring, they'll be out by 8:30pm ET).

:rant:

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
Welcome to today's NHL. Where anybody can do anything they want on the ice, but any response will be frowned upon. But hey, at least the kids can watch the game today (because it's so boring, they'll be out by 8:30pm ET).

:rant:

The only people that frown upon a response are Mario Lemieux, JR, and the moral authority on this forum. Everyone else in the league is laughing at our lack of responses for the last few years

lettuceAA

Dec 16, 2010
The only people that frown upon a response are Mario Lemieux, JR, and the moral authority on this forum. Everyone else in the league is laughing at our lack of responses for the last few years

It showed last week in the Columbus game.

wolffy66

Dec 16, 2009

I dont get this. What takes so long to look at? Did he injure someone with an illegal and reckless play? Yes.The rest is just should we punish someone and discourage these types of plays? Apparently not.

I guess we are supposed to be impressed that they considered it.

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011

WHAT?! Nino has nothing to do with injury, that door was opened after checking

I dont get this. What takes so long to look at? Did he injure someone with an illegal and reckless play? Yes.The rest is just should we punish someone and discourage these types of plays? Apparently not.

I guess we are supposed to be impressed that they considered it.

that's probably what Kuemper did, can you punish door opener that's a good question.

I feel sorry for Olli's bad luck (again).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad