Value of: Vladislav Namestnikov

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
Actually might not be a bad offer ... I'd have to think about it. I know NY would rather have Pettersson but I'm sure his price is pretty high.

I highly doubt Vancouver will give up Pettersson. He's been stellar in the SHL, and he's Swedish, and Canucks like Swedish players.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
I'd reckon he has about the same value as Spooner, maybe a little more because he is better in the defensive zone, plays Center better and more consistently, and has 1 more year of RFA control (2 years till UFA for him vs. 1 year for Spooner).

2nd + decent prospect

Maybe Namestnitkov + Rangers 2nd (likely 42nd overall) for a team's 1st (low 20's range) + 3rd (low 100's range)

staalgood

Jan 13, 2014
Raleigh, NC
I'd reckon he has about the same value as Spooner, maybe a little more because he is better in the defensive zone, plays Center better and more consistently, and has 1 more year of RFA control (2 years till UFA for him vs. 1 year for Spooner).

2nd + decent prospect

Maybe Namestnitkov + Rangers 2nd (likely 42nd overall) for a team's 1st (low 20's range) + 3rd (low 100's range)
Are the Rangers trying to acquire every 1st round pick this year?

Honestly he has not looked good since losing the skill of his Tampa teammates. If you get offered a late 2nd for him, take it and run. Spooner has more value right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad