Post-Game Talk: Viva Las Vegas 6PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Can’t clear. Another first goal give up again.

We keep this up forget first - we will be fighting for a playoff spot.
6 straight games giving up first goal. Have led once after last 10 periods...

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
This team is so bad defensively. Carlson gives up a breakaway that never should have happened and then instead of taking an open guy in front of the net he just stands right behind Orlov.

Reactions: SpinningEdge

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
This team is so bad defensively. Carlson gives up a breakaway that never should have happened and then instead of taking an open guy in front of the net he just stands right behind Orlov.
He also didn’t clear it when he had the puck and a goal against happened same possession.

Reactions: caps4cup

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
There's no way every defenseman in our stable can look terrible at the same time... This system is trash... and Reirden doesn't know how to fix it. What a shame that we had a pretty good coach or set of coaches and we lost it because of management being cheapskates.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
What the hell man? I thought you were Mr Positivity :laugh:
We lost last game when j tried. I’m back to being depressed seeing this talented team being held back by a rookie head coach who doesn’t seem to know how to get players to fix issues.

im usually positive- but I’m also a realist. The reality is Reirdon sucks.

Reactions: troyerlaw and Heath

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
No.... it’s been a bad 10 games or so - but Carlson 100% deserves the Norris
He is not good defensively at all, at least for a Norris winner. He will probably win it and I hope he does, but I take Orlov over him pretty easily.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
This is fine... right?
Since the 3rd period of the Penguins game they’ve had one period where they actually looked like a good team. Organized, on the same page, and playing with urgency. That was against Colorado in the 3rd. They’ve truly looked lost and/or disinterested since. I mean this is just embarrassing the way they’re playing defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad