Post-Game Talk: Viva Las Vegas 6PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hey folks, FWIW, several Members of the Vegas Board are cheering for #8 to score 2 to get #700 in T-Mobile tonight, even though he's certainly had lots to celebrate for in the Fortress previously. Would love to see an OT win for the home team with the aforesaid result for Ovie so that everyone gets something.

Cheers

Edit:
Removed to appease superstition:thumbu:

Last edited:

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Its not our guy. Dismiss the stats.

Btw, there are some interesting ones. Although those dont matter if player doesnt show up in playoffs.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Hey folks, FWIW, several Members of the Vegas Board are cheering for #8 to score 2 to get #700 in T-Mobile tonight, even though he's certainly had lots to celebrate for in the Fortress previously. Would love to see an OT win for the home team with the aforesaid result for Ovie so that everyone gets something.

Cheers

Edit:
While I'm here I'll leave you with some Stats courtesy of The Score app (note the PPP column error)
img_4788-png.322285

img_4789-png.322287

img_4790-png.322289

img_4791-png.322291
Get them stats outta here, we don't do those on this board.

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Stat pages in a GDT?

Loss incoming

Seriously.. why muck up a good thread with stuff we don't need or know what to do with, like facts or data.

Reverse jinx since it's coming from a Vegas fan.

Its not our guy. Dismiss the stats.

Btw, there are some interesting ones. Although those dont matter if player doesnt show up in playoffs.

Get them stats outta here, we don't do those on this board.
No worries, I was posting here a bit more often before I became busy helping other Boards with their GDT's. You folks were very welcoming to me and my younger Gingers adore Ovie and still love watching YT clips of him over pancake breakfasts on the weekends.

I'll remove the Stats as I'm a superstitious person myself and want to respect your culture here.

source.gif

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
I don't know how you Euro's do this over and over, stay up so late to see them live. I'd just wait to next morning and watch DVR at work :)
Tried to watch the record... but usually ending up rewinding the action to the end and not watching much. No talking here during the game possible is a factor too. Live game is miles better.
Im just not a guy having to be in the office at 9AM.

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Tried to watch the record... but usually ending up rewinding the action to the end and not watching much. No talking here during the game possible is a factor too. Live game is miles better.
Im just not a guy having to be in the office at 9AM.
I agree with @kicksavedave you folks in Europe, Asia & Australia who follow live are absolute animals and deserve the utmost respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad