Confirmed with Link: Vincent Trocheck signs $5.625 x 7

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
The AAV is not horrible but the term is... Knowing us it fill have a full NMC for the last years as well. That's what really matters. Need to be able to get rid of bad contracts. We already have a few big ones that we should move but can't because our moron GMs keep giving the players leverage in turning down trades.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
barf. not better than strome. was the extra year or two really worth not going up 400k for copp? bleh
Trocheck is better overall player than Strome and unlike Copp he is actually a center.

Not a super awesome contract but not a disaster. Rangers needed to keep the cap hit down. Hopefully no NMC but that’s what happens when you get top FAs. This is a good deal. Maybe not a great deal but it’s a good deal.

Reactions: CasusBelli

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
7 years?

iu

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The AAV is not horrible but the term is... Knowing us it fill have a full NMC for the last years as well. That's what really matters. Need to be able to get rid of bad contracts. We already have a few big ones that we should move but can't because our moron GMs keep giving the players leverage in turning down trades.
The term is how you got that AAV that price.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I think I need to just accept that these GMs don't really care about term. It's something they'll pretend to care about for negotiation purposes but they all know they're most likely not going to be with the team in seven years so that's the easy barganing chip to give up to get the deal done.

I'm kind of meh on this but I like it more than Strome.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00