Injury Report: Vincent Trocheck 11/19/2018, clean ankle break with no ligament damage, expected return mid February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Hoping thats actually the case, but I don't believe a ****in' word Tallon says.
this. imo sunshine pumping at its best. Maybe he's back if the team makes a deep playoff run, but he's definitely not showing up in March 100%

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
this. imo sunshine pumping at its best. Maybe he's back if the team makes a deep playoff run, but he's definitely not showing up in March 100%
Why though? A clean ankle break is a 12 week max recovery time. I don't think Boughner would say there's no ligament damage if there was any...

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
As rough as that injury is, I agree with the sentiment that it could have been much worse. No ligament damage is a blessing.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
She's the angel that brought us Hoffman.

I mean if half of the stuff I have read about her is true, she might actually be worse than Miko Grimes. Just when you thought South Florida sports were safe from insane significant others...

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
I have family in the Panthers organization. Take this with a grain of salt but word is he'll be able to skate in a month and a half to two months.

You seem calm but I hope you’re Petrovic’s brother lol

Reactions: Aksu

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
i really wish vinny the absolute best. he is a class player with a tremendous heart and drive! what ever the injury actually is i hope and am confident that he can return from it! he's the type of guy who gives everything thing to everything he does! come back soon vinny we are all pulling for you!!!!!! GOD BLESS!!!!!!!

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
If they waited to operate but there was open skin and thus bleeding.... they must have managed it really well to minimize infection risk.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
If they waited to operate but there was open skin and thus bleeding.... they must have managed it really well to minimize infection risk.

Was this and open fracture? I didn´t saw it as an open fracture. I think the Operation was made for the hematoma in the Foot or knee.
The only other option an Operation was a must is on a comminuted Fracture or an avulsion of ligaments. That would also explain the 6 and more Month. A simple fracture would not need to wait 6 Month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad