Value of: Vince Dunn

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
Because this is a habs area of weakness Dunn is worth a second on potential alone I would not give higher then that

I can't fault you for that, especially relative to any given team's trajectory/window and how long the player is under contract, etc.; but the reality is that you're very happy if a second rounder turns into a player of Dunn's quality. Plus, even if the Blues are certain Dunn will be chosen in the expansion draft and they decide to go into full sell mode, whatever they get back for him has to be worth that PLUS the other player they'll lose, instead (somebody like Sanford, Barbashev, or Blais).

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
Dunn is garbage. When he isn't producing offensively, he's a negative asset. You're not getting a 1st for d-man like that, cause there proably 30teams out there that have 3 better d-man they'd protect before protecting Dunn.

And Savard is getting a first, nor is Foligno...... blah blah blah....

But don’t worry, he isn’t for sale any more.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Thought you had some injuries recently; I'll admit I haven't followed the Jets too closely this year since the Jets and Blues are not in the same division.
wheeler is out right now but might be back on saturday our forwards are set we just need d

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad