Friedman: Viktor Arvidsson available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houston Penguin

Texas Pen
Mar 17, 2007
LA & GA to TX
As a Pens fan, I would love Arvidsson to come in. We have talented, but risk-adverse top 9. Maybe another Neal for Hornqvist type deal?

Personally, I’d do Rust for him, but I might be in the minority.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Sounds like a perfect winger to complement Byfield. L.A has cap space and lots of picks.

That does seem like a good fit. I'd so much rather see him in LA's top 6 than Iafallo.

Last edited:
Reactions: funky

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
As a Pens fan, I would love Arvidsson to come in. We have talented, but risk-adverse top 9. Maybe another Neal for Hornqvist type deal?

Personally, I’d do Rust for him, but I might be in the minority.

Love Rust but with the contract situation in mind, I would be hesitant to trade Arvy for him.

What about Foegele, and St.Louis 7th (pick #208) Arvidsson

I'd ask for a 3rd as the extra but Foegele is someone I'd be very interested in.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Edmonton alrrady hvw their Arvidsson esque player i Yamamoto. But hes magbe, if the price is right

Other than being small, I don't see how they'd be comparable at all.

McDavid needs a finisher than can keep up with him and who can get in the crease and tap home a dish. That's not who Yamamoto is but Arvidsson fits the bill.

Reactions: Dr Awesome

mikeyfan

Dec 27, 2018
Love Rust but with the contract situation in mind, I would be hesitant to trade Arvy for him.

I'd ask for a 3rd as the extra but Foegele is someone I'd be very interested in.
I'd consider Anaheim's 6th in 2022 as a throw in but anything more than that would be an overpayment IMO

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
WTH would NSH get rid of Arvidsson? Get rid of those overpaid. bums at C, and the guy behind the bench. He's a good player.

Reactions: Scoresberg

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
WTH would NSH get rid of Arvidsson? Get rid of those overpaid. bums at C, and the guy behind the bench. He's a good player.

1) The guy behind the bench scored 96 pts in a total of 82 games with Nashville.

2) RV will be exposed for younger talent.

3) Cap won't be anywhere close to a problem.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
Something along the likes of that. Don't really know anything about your prospects but Juolevi seems enticing.

how about dante fabbro? seems to be on the outs in nashville. right handed shot. vancouver needs some especially young ones. ardvisson+fabbro for olli+roster players.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
how about dante fabbro? seems to be on the outs in nashville. right handed shot. vancouver needs some especially young ones. ardvisson+fabbro for olli+roster players.

We've talked about Fabbro a lot lately, he is a potential trade candidate after losing his job to Alex Carrier.

But first, I'd be looking to get younger and try to trade Ellis. Many of us are still believers in Fabbro, we rushed him into a role he was not ready for and that stalled his development. But he's still a very potential top-four RHD and unless there's something really enticing coming back, I wouldn't trade him just yet.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
We still don't know why Fabbro didn't play in the playoffs. He was injured going in and never really looked right when he did come back. The " on the outs " is based on the idea he was sat, when we don't really know if that was the case or not.

Even if he was sat Ellis is the one that needs to be moved. Based on Poile's comments Fabbro is in his long term plans.

beardawg

Feb 12, 2015
Washington, DC

Not really any interest in shedding Fabbro, and definitely no interest in Juolevi.

Idk where the Fabbro narrative started. Poile would be dumb to trade another young, right handed D. I personally thought he looked great for a sophomore, especially next to Josi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad