OT: VIII. Will The Hockey World Turn Green With Envy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Blues are ridiculously easy to get off their game.

Yeah they remind me of that Anaheim Ducks team we knocked off in the 1st round of the playoffs back in 2007-08.. the last time we were in it :(

A bunch of thugs who get pissed off and completely off their game if anyone challenges them physically. Spent the entire 6 game series in the penalty box. Easy marks in the 1st round for an upset :D

Sports

Jul 12, 2011
Don't know if I can blame them, but some Colorado fans are a little too high on this season. The season isn't even over, much less, playoffs haven't started yet.
Getting swept out of the first round and/or a sizable regression next season would please me greatly.

Brand New Stars

Flip over to NBCSN to see MAF make an incredible save in the shootout. Wow.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Robidas leading them in TOI. Doesn't matter what team or what coach apparently.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
Robidas leading them in TOI. Doesn't matter what team or what coach apparently.

That's because he's good..He's a warrior and him taking a big slot in their system was to be expected. But still I wanna play them in the 1st round(jinx,jinx,jinx).

Gotta be said Gibson looks scary good for a 20-something...

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
That's because he's good..He's a warrior and him taking a big slot in their system was to be expected. But still I wanna play them in the 1st round(jinx,jinx,jinx).

Gotta be said Gibson looks scary good for a 20-something...

Not even twenty-something. Twenty. What an amazing pick that was. Guy's going to be one of the best goalies in the league.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Remember watching Gibson in the Junior Worlds and have loved him ever since. Going to be a great one.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
Miller is expected to play tonight so maybe Elliott for us tomorrow.. Hope so..

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
I'm setting the power play opportunities differential in the PHX/NSH game at PHX >1.5 more attempts, and I would take the PHX side of that bet.

Which is ridiculous because Nashville has taken the 2nd fewest amount of minor penalties this year, while Phoenix is middle of the pack.

Brand New Stars

Wait, powerplays are a good thing? I wouldn't know considering I'm a Stars fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad