OT: VIII. Will The Hockey World Turn Green With Envy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
It would be a travesty if this Phoenix team made the playoffs over us. We've talked many times about the god awful boring ass defensive system they stick to, but on top of that they are a terrible team that relies on their goaltender to bail them out time and again.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Nice defensive zone coverage *******s

God the Oilers are as bad a team as I've ever seen in this league.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
****ing good for nothing pieces of ****

Even if PHX wins, 2 games to get 1 win should be more than enough. 4/4 points against Tampa/Florida would be awesome.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Edmonton has 0 puck support. Every time one of their guys has the puck they have to try to outmuscle 2 Coyotes players on the boards because there is never anyone there to help out.

Just a badly coached team with no talent outside of a couple of under performing 1st overall draft picks.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
ok yeah we're no longer in 8th but a point lost here for Phoenix is like a win for Dallas in my books.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
The Oilers are actually good at this 4 on 4 ****. It suits their playground skills mentality.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
god Nugest Hopkins are you ****ing blind. The man was wide open going down the far wing

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
hmm I know the Oilers used to be dominant in shootouts but they've only had 6 of them this year. I guess when you lose every game in regulation you don't build up much of a track record...

We know that Phoenix has some pretty good bets to score, come on Ben Scrivens :(

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Matt Hendricks a shooter. Are you kidding me.

**Is this guy an idiot savant or something? please let him somehow be the greatest shootout player of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad