GDT: VIII | "Horse" | Capitals @ Oilers | 10.23.2015 | 7:00PM | SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chance

Embrace the Hate
Oct 9, 2006
On top of all the other negatives Talbot should've started, when you're #1 is doing good you keep playing him.

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
I just don't get why we're keeping Slepy up but playing purcell over him??????
Slepy on the point on pp and some of those passes are goals

What's even funnier how Todd is playing Letestu over Slepy on the PP, that guy can't shoot the puck to save his life.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
It's hard to believe this team is serious about winning this year with Purcell and Ference in the lineup.

There is absolutely no reason we couldn't have grabbed someone... ANYONE off waivers and waived ference/purcell

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Hall is having a very bad game and should be called out for it. Others have had bad games too but Hall has been a special kind of bad tonight. Schultz as well.

No, what's a special kind of bad is the type of play where Nuge completely blows his assignment on the first goal of the game. Or McDavid standing next to a guy at the side of a net leaving his guy alone to tap a puck into the net. Or Schultz with a lay up to Kuznetzov to send him in all alone on a breakaway.

Plays like that are the reason the team is going to lose tonight. Not Hall shooting from the point on a 5 on 3 powerplay where Teddy Purcell is lollygagging to the side of the net.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Hey folks, just changed banks and bought a truck today. Don't know why, but just did.

UpHere

Feelin' it
Jun 16, 2009
Never fails - miss 2 periods of firewagon 10-goal-scoring hockey... get to come home and watch THAT 3rd...

McDeathbyCheerios*

My take aways this game....

- McDavid is great
- Our d is still really bad
- Nilsson had a rough game and got hung out to dry
- Washington is a great damn team

Tom Brady

Legend of all Legends!
Feb 13, 2010
Ference is making me hate the game of hockey, not dislike ******* HATE the game of hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad