GDT: VIII | "Horse" | Capitals @ Oilers | 10.23.2015 | 7:00PM | SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
I love how Hall has a few food games and some posters literally disappear. Only seem to come here to call Hall bad.

Maybe we should stop being so sensitive about this.. Everyone knows Hall has been a beast the last three games. Tonight he is playing like crap. Sometimes he tries to do too much on his own and it gets him no where.

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
Can we have 2 ****ing Dmen at the point on the PP so we don't lose a puck to nobody every single time? Jesus christ McLellan.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I love how Hall has a few food games and some posters literally disappear. Only seem to come here to call Hall bad.

Hall is having a very bad game and should be called out for it. Others have had bad games too but Hall has been a special kind of bad tonight. Schultz as well.

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
Hall has had a very rough game, I have noticed he plays better with a lead or in a tie game, when they are loosing he tries to put the team and do too much which is when he struggles.

Stainsy

Time to improve
Jun 21, 2005
Ont.
www.parkerhousemotel.com
Really gotta say, I don't know who it was, but someone earlier was talking about how this ref loves Washington. I am have been steamed about the amount of interference that the Caps have gotten away with. I thought it was brutal with Detroit. I guess I don't pay enough attention to the Caps. The play Hopkins got hurt on, why was he being checked when he didn't have the puck? He was only going for it and Carlson checked him like he had it. Ref was right there. Yak had a chance to make a pass, nope, his stick was held, not only that, they took his glove off. Later on, had a chance to pass to McDavid in front of the net, nope, another hook. That is only a few of what I have seen, but its disgusting. No wonder the Caps are winning, it hasn't been a fair battle. Its tough enough to beat the other team, but then the Refs let them get away will that kind of ****. End Rant.

Vanqu1sh

Feb 28, 2013
Edmonton
and thats fine , where are you guys when he has good games ? You guys just disappear whenever he does anything good at all

like it's some kind of competition, jesus who cares, fact is 6 years in the league and still does the same dumb **** he's done since day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad