Our Toaster
Who art in Dallas
Hallowed be thy crease crashing.
Thy Calder come
Thy goals be done
In Green as they were in black.
Give us this day our daily Gino
And forgive us for our trade threads
As we forgive those that trade thread us.
For thine is the Chiasson, and the Toaster, and the goal maker
Forever and ever.
Amen.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Our Toaster
Who art in Dallas
Thy Calder come
Thy goals be done
Forever and ever.
Amen.

hallelujer.gif

StoneColdGMJN

Jul 16, 2013
Marquette
Our Toaster
Who art in Dallas
Thy Calder come
Thy goals be done
Forever and ever.
Amen.
This is genius, and belongs in every GDT from now until infinity.

Oh, and praise Chiasson.

PezRadar

Peverley #1 Fan!
Jan 20, 2008
Dallas Texas
Season Ticket Holder event tonight with a private autograph session. Got everyone but Nichushkin, Mueller, Gonchar, Rome and Cole. Cole wasn't there. He had a place but his signed was turned the other way and when we asked where he was... the players had no idea and said "We hope he's okay" (That was Garbutt saying that)

Got a good laugh out of Jamie Benn since he signed my friends small little Dallas Stars purse. A Stars employee asked what she put in it.. and she said.. "Money... My phone... Uh... My credit cards?" and I responded "So.. like a purse" to the guy and Benn cracked up at the very obvious answer.

I also asked Rich Peverely if he knew that he had the nick name 'Raptor Jesus'. He said he had no idea. He also asked where it originated. I told him to type his name on Google and see what Google tries to auto populate. I told him it would be the next search item after his name. He laughed and said that was pretty weird.

Good times :P

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I also asked Rich Peverely if he knew that he had the nick name 'Raptor Jesus'. He said he had no idea. He also asked where it originated.
HFBoards should be signing autographs for the Stars, not the other way around.

Bluesoma

Jan 31, 2013
HFBoards should be signing autographs for the Stars, not the other way around.

When do we get to go to the HFBoards signing day? I want to mark it on my calendar and rub elbows with the famous ones.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Season Ticket Holder event tonight with a private autograph session. Got everyone but Nichushkin, Mueller, Gonchar, Rome and Cole. Cole wasn't there. He had a place but his signed was turned the other way and when we asked where he was... the players had no idea and said "We hope he's okay" (That was Garbutt saying that)

Got a good laugh out of Jamie Benn since he signed my friends small little Dallas Stars purse. A Stars employee asked what she put in it.. and she said.. "Money... My phone... Uh... My credit cards?" and I responded "So.. like a purse" to the guy and Benn cracked up at the very obvious answer.

I also asked Rich Peverely if he knew that he had the nick name 'Raptor Jesus'. He said he had no idea. He also asked where it originated. I told him to type his name on Google and see what Google tries to auto populate. I told him it would be the next search item after his name. He laughed and said that was pretty weird.

Good times :P

Next time you need to be prepared with a Raptor Jesus print and the Chiasson prayer for each of them to sign. :laugh:

tjcurrie

Aug 4, 2010
Gibbons, Alberta
Found this on google and it doesn't look that bad tbh

SZwwu0K.jpg

Both look great. Could stare at either for days.

Personally I wanted green helmets (on the home unis) and I think black pants would compliment that better. If we went green pants then I'm not sure what would be best for helmets. Black wouldnt really go I dont think and green would be too much green and make us look like we're copying the Wild a little too much.

Green or White Helmets with the green shells?

Definitely white.

Ampersand

Both look great. Could stare at either for days.

Personally I wanted green helmets (on the home unis) and I think black pants would compliment that better. If we went green pants then I'm not sure what would be best for helmets. Black wouldnt really go I dont think and green would be too much green and make us look like we're copying the Wild a little too much.

Definitely white.

General rule of thumb is that the helmets match the pants. i.e. green & green, black & black.

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
I think this goes here...on HNIC, they said there were "multiple claims" for Luke Gazdic - they can't say who put in a claim but they said there was a "line" for Gazdic when he was put on waivers. Thought it was an interesting enough note to pass on. Not that anyone will lose much sleep over it...

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
I think this goes here...on HNIC, they said there were "multiple claims" for Luke Gazdic - they can't say who put in a claim but they said there was a "line" for Gazdic when he was put on waivers. Thought it was an interesting enough note to pass on. Not that anyone will lose much sleep over it...

Not many people appreciate what player slike him bring to the game anymore. I'll miss him for sure, and I'm sure there are a couple of others on this board in the same boat. Maybe not, who knows.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Not many people appreciate what player slike him bring to the game anymore. I'll miss him for sure, and I'm sure there are a couple of others on this board in the same boat. Maybe not, who knows.

I will miss him in the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad