Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Dubnyk starts.

Horcoff is out.

Hordichuk and Lander are playing.

Guesstimated lineup...

Smyth - Belanger - Petrell
Hordichuk - Lander - Hartikainen

Petrell may not play either, could be a 7-defenseman thing.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I'm going against the grain and will say that they lay an egg today and lose an emotionless 4-1 game. Day game, 3rd game in 3 1/2 days at high altitude against a team that they "should" beat especially with all the injuries and will likely underestimate, not a good combination IMO.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Because Soli is a lazy slacker. ;)

:laugh: yep lets blame it on Soli :)

Staying up till 2:00AM EST to post midnight GDTs does not jive with my 6:30AM EST morning schedule. I love ya'll, but I love sleep immensely more.

tumblr_m22wkcIV391rt929ao1_400.jpg

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Staying up till 2:00AM EST to post midnight GDTs does not jive with my 6:30AM EST morning schedule. I love ya'll, but I love sleep immensely more.

tumblr_m22wkcIV391rt929ao1_400.jpg

You are forgiven on one condition. You can answer the following question. What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
You are forgiven on one condition. You can answer the following question. What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

24 miles an hour, give or take accounting for normal flight conditions. This is assuming you're referring to Hirundo rustica, the Eurpoean swallow, and I'd be surprised if you were not.

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
Well, I feel like I've been around these parts long enough to ask you why the hell you know that?

Personally, I'd be more interested in the ... cougar swallow
EDIT: Damn, multiple edits due to my ornithological ignorance. House Sparrow, Barn Swallow. Barn Swallow = European Swallow. Hmm... Cave swallow? Is that a thing?

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
24 miles an hour, give or take accounting for normal flight conditions. This is assuming you're referring to Hirundo rustica, the Eurpoean swallow, and I'd be surprised if you were not.

And here I didn't know I was in the presence of royalty

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario

I see someone else watched quite a bit of Kratt's Creatures when they were a kid too.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Man, does that sportsnet panel ever have faith in Khabibulin.

It's like they haven't watched an Oilers game in the last 3 years.

Horseradish

Dec 9, 2005
London, ON
Hadn't seen a Sportsnet Pre-game with Gene since last year-- and only a few times last year. Is it just me or has he actually gotten WORSE?! God, he's all over the place, way too excited, and what the hell was with those two random guys he invited into the shot as his "human props"???

Weird.

Really like DeBrusk though. He's gonna have a long career in broadcasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad