OT: Video Game Thread Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
It’s not often I get the big for a boxing game, and I think the last one was fight night round 3, so it’s been YEARS. I downloaded a dopey little game on my phone that triggered the itch. Is fight night over? Has anything close to it stepped up recently? No mma, I don’t get the controls.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Actually fight night champion was the last boxing game I’ve played, 2011. I’m ready for another. Supposedly there’s one called Esports boxing, that may be the completely unrelated spiritual successor to fight night buts it’s been delayed a few times and I can’t find a solid release date for it.
Is there anything worthwhile in the meantime? Even if it’s from 2018 lol.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Ok I'm getting f***ed by Battlefield 2042 and my best bud won't open his copy of Mario Party Superstars because it's his gift for his girlfriend's birthday. I absolutely despise my irl friends ATM.

tumblr_ma9n1rZdEV1qd87hlo1_500.gif

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
I love how the one time I want to do something in the friend circle I get absolutely cucked. But everytime someone wants to do something they have my undying support and attention. I always jokingly accuse them of always taking and never giving. But damn I'm upset.
Buy it for me and I’m down to play with ya

but really, that’s a shitty feeling.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
How are the spawns on Dome still this jacked up?
Have you played shipment yet? :laugh:

Obviously that ones always chaos but this is a whole new level. You can literally spawn into ongoing streams of bullets and air strikes 10x in a row before you're even able to take a single step forward.

In related news, I had a 140 kill game on it so… it’s great for quick gun leveling during the current 2xp weekend.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Have you played shipment yet? :laugh:

Obviously that ones always chaos but this is a whole new level. You can literally spawn into ongoing streams of bullets and air strikes 10x in a row before you're even able to take a single step forward.

In related news, I had a 140 kill game on it so… it’s great for quick gun leveling during the current 2xp weekend.
Try hard.

Yes I played shipment and got overwhelmed playing 4v4.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
So in the first real board with all 4 homies, utter domination. Carried by low rolls in the begining, Yoshi goes on to absolutely destroy everyone with 8 stars at the end of Space Land. 2nd place had 3.
Perfect record against the core group.

Last edited:
Reactions: Striiker

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
So in the first real board with all 4 homies, utter domination. Carried by low rolls in the beggining, Yoshi goes on to absolutely destroy everyone with 8 stars at the end of Space Land. 2nd place had 3.
Perfect record against the core group.
I have only ever played one Mario party game and it’s the (last?) current switch game. I still feel like your speaking Greek.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
so...whats the word, if any, on WoW these days? or is FF14 worth getting into for the free part i could play

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
so...whats the word, if any, on WoW these days? or is FF14 worth getting into for the free part i could play

I'm told Shadowlands is a mess. I'm currently doing TBC Classic and having an absolute blast, though.

Haven't touched FF14 in a while, but I keep hearing that Shadowbringers is essentially going to be the end of wows reign as the ultimate MMO.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Dolphins fan friend bitches and restarts the f***ing board after one turn cause my best bed threw the 1st mini game (which was 1 v 3). We get 10 turns into the restart. Dolphins' fan wife doesn't use a Chomp Call to move the star when her husband is literally right in front of it. My best bud told her to use it. But she didn't hear. He rage quits after the 10th turn.

f***ing people are selfish as f***. It was a 25 turn board. ANYTHING CAN f***ING HAPPEN. ANYTHING. Mario Party will literally f*** you in the ass at any moment but I got people out here rage quitting after 1 minigame and 1 star.

Also we all agreed to 9 pm eastern to start. But Dolphins fan friend was f***ing playing Team Fight Tactics and then asked his wife to go get f***ing orange juice at the store. So he f***ing caused us a delay over an hour. My god.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Dolphins fan friend bitches and restarts the f***ing board after one turn cause my best bed threw the 1st mini game (which was 1 v 3). We get 10 turns into the restart. Dolphins' fan wife doesn't use a Chomp Call to move the star when her husband is literally right in front of it. My best bud told her to use it. But she didn't hear. He rage quits after the 10th turn.

f***ing people are selfish as f***. It was a 25 turn board. ANYTHING CAN f***ING HAPPEN. ANYTHING. Mario Party will literally f*** you in the ass at any moment but I got people out here rage quitting after 1 minigame and 1 star.

Also we all agreed to 9 pm eastern to start. But Dolphins fan friend was f***ing playing Team Fight Tactics and then asked his wife to go get f***ing orange juice at the store. So he f***ing caused us a delay over an hour. My god.
I think your friend might be a dick.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

Your friends all seem to suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad